2 𖤐 drummer

Warnings - drug abuse

It was Saturday evening, and Nikki hadn't called yet. I'd expected this, but it was still disappointing. He seemed like an actual nice guy.

Just as I was about to get changed into my pajamas, the phone rang. I froze for a second, expecting it to be my friends updating me on some drama or my boss telling me he needed me for another night, but I was in for a surpise.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.

"Y/n?" I heard a soft and slightly nervous voice from the line.

I smiled to myself knowing that he didn't forget about me, "What's up Nikki?" I tried not to scream.

"Hey y/n so uh you're still up for the date right?" He said.

"Who said it was a date?" I joked.

I heard him chuckle, "I'll be there in half an hour."

"Right bye!" I hung up and silently screamed. I didn't know why I felt so happy, but there was something about him. The fact how when I rejected him twice, he still continued to follow me and show his neediness. No guy has ever done that to me before.

-

I made a few adjustments to my look before I heard a car honk outside. It was him. I breathed in the mirror, getting up until the small baggie on my desk caught my attention. I stared at it for a few moments. I could've needed it incase this all goes wrong but at the same time, I doubt that much could go wrong and if it does, I'll just walk home and roll as many lines as I want.

I left my apartment and made my way towards Nikki's car which had a few things that looked broken. I got into the passenger seat besides him and he looked the exact same.

He just smiled at me which was starting to creep me out.

"Nikki?" I waved my hand in front of him.

"Oh yeah sorry, your just beautiful." He gave me another smirk before he started to drive.

"Shut up." I softly chuckled. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see." He said.

After a couple minutes of Nikki's speeding and constant cursing at other drivers, we arrived in front of colourful buildings.

He got out the car and opened my door for me, holing out his hand for me.

"Wow someone's feeling like a gentleman today." I smirked.

We got out the car and started walking down a couple of blocks, mainly bars. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and glared at every other dude walking by.

I started to shiver due to the fact that I was only wearing a crop top.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"Yeah a little bit." I said.

He took of his leather jacket and wrapped it round me before placing his arm in the same position.

"Thanks." I looked down, trying to hide my blush.

We finally came to a beautifully lit building till I realised what kind of building it was.

"Nikki what the fuck?" I stared at the strip club.

"What? It's cool." He said.

"I literally work as a stripper, you might as well take me to the sunset strip." I rolled my eyes.

"Cmon babe let's just go." He said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the club whilst I huffed.

It was similar to the sunset strip, dark coloured lights and the euphoria feeling.