8 𖤐 razzle

The last month has been like a dream, and I was the one who brought myself here. That one word that I said to Nikki, telling him that I forgave him and that I wanted to stay with him. I've never felt more alive since.

After Mötley's first performance, they've been touring all around America, and they already rule. Everyday has been a repeat of beautiful chaos.

We've been chucked out of hotels all over the country for many different reasons. Nikki had been smashing light bulbs with his bass, Tommy has been chased, naked, by the cops, we've thrown furniture on to peoples cars, set fire to Mick's room, been clubbing and getting stoned every night. There's nothing they haven't done.

A few weeks ago, we met Ozzy Osbourne, the prince of darkness. He was touring with them for a while but that was mainly evolved around drugs and booze which caused his wife to come down and supervise them like kids. Pathetic if you ask me.

Along with all the chaos with Mötley Crüe and their career, I've been doing well as much as them. Different strip clubs around the country have asked me to preform there, some model agencies have asked for photoshoots, and I've been on the papers as Nikki's girlfriend. I've never really wanted to be famous, but I've always wanted to be loved, and adored.

Going back to mine and Nikki's relationship, it's been going great, but then all the cautious thoughts come back to me. I've been performing at a lot of the same strip clubs that Mötley have been going to, and they all love me. Tommy and Vince have been the same towards me as they first saw me, but with Nikki...I don't know, it feels different.

He's always coming straight up to the stage, supporting me and drooling over me. But whilst I'm performing, every time, he goes off somewhere and when I ask him about it, he just says he needed to piss. For 10 minutes. Nikki's been even more high and wasted then he already was, luckily he's not a bad drunk though, he's honestly really clingy and fun when he's higher than ever. I thought the amount of drugs I was using before Nikki was way too much and I needed to stop before I got addicted, but now I never want to come down from my high, just like Nikki. There's never one hour of the day where my nose doesn't have powders in it.

Although apart from that, their fame has also brought our relationship even closer. He's always begging to do lines on me, always asking me to bail him out of jail, confronting guys who have tried to hit on me, and always holding my hand when the paparazzi are stalking them. The papers have our both our names in it so it's hard to avoid it.

I've had a couple of calls from random girls saying that they slept with Nikki, but I just hung up. Part of me just thought they were jealous groupies who wanted to fuck Nikki, but the other part of me told me that Nikki is being a casual rockstar. But due to the fact that both of us have always been high, I've never said anything.

-

It was our usual routine, the middle of the morning, maybe even night, I can't even tell anymore, and we were all sitting round a table. They paid a girl to give them head under the table, which was absolutely hilarious to them. I asked Nikki if he's ever asked her to give him head, but he just says no and shrugs it off.

I just finished my dance and handing out drinks, so I was currently sitting on Nikki's lap, surprisingly pretty tired even though my nose was erupted with powders.

"Mötley Crue! You all alright?" A guy with a British accent and a top hat came to our table with a massive smile. The rest of their smirks faded as they were confused about who the fuck he was.

"Oh, Razzle. Hanoi Rocks!" He put his fist out.

"Sup dude!" Vince said, and Tommy have him a fist bump.

"We're touring the states for the first time, mate!" He said.

"Alright sit down, join us!" Nikki said.

Razzle sat down next to Vince until the sudden sound of a zip was undone and he jumped up from the table.

A blonde hair girl came up from under the table, staring head over heels for Razzle. She grabbed his tie and pulled him back on to the seat, and he let her. As everyone could tell, she began giving him head and his head threw back, eyes peeled shut.

"I fuckin love America!" He yelled.

Everyone in the table started celebrating, and it was obvious that Razzle was going to be an extremely welcomed person in their group.

After a while of drinking, heads, and bickering, I felt a warm pair of lips place wet kisses against my neck. I moaned quietly, grazing my hand along Nikki's thigh.

"God thought you were too tired for round 2?" He chuckled.

"I'm tired but never tired enough for this." I mumbled, kissing him as I started to unzip his trousers. He bit my lip and smirked until we were interrupted by our new friend.

"So," Razzle was now sitting next to us, intrigued by the two of us. "What's goin on with you two love birds?" He chuckled.

Nikki laughed, "We're fucking amazing."

"I can tell." He smirked at Nikki before looking at me. "Didn't get to introduce myself properly, I'm Razzle." He took of his hat, placing it on my head before softly grabbing my hand and giving is a small kiss.

"Y/n." I smiled.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. It was like watching an angel dance upon that staged." He said, in a friendly way.

My face went pink and I giggled, Nikki awkwardly chuckled and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah she's perfect." Nikki looked at me, his cheeks rosy.

-

The next couple of hours went by quickly, and they were some of the most comforting hours ever. Mainly me and Razzle, Nikki in some of the situations as well, sat there and talked for hours.
Razzle was like a long lost friend, it felt as if I'd known him my whole life. He as probably the most sweetest man I've ever met, and it was clearly obvious that a friendship had sparked between us.

We also spent a bit of the night at a club, dancing. Nikki went away quite a couple of times so it was mainly just me and Razzle, but I didn't care. Razzle respected me and treated me like a woman unlike any other guy I've spoke to.

He didn't expect me to slut dance or anything, he treated me like a queen. Held my hand as he spun me round, buying me drinks and making sure that nobody hit on me.

The time eventually had to come to an end as the three of us walked out the club, the sun was just about to rise. The streets were still roamed of people, but luckily nobody recognised us yet.

"Well I will see you two soon." He said.

"See ya, man!" Nikki chuckled.

"Oh and for you, angel." He took of his oversized tie and placed it around my neck.

I pulled him into a tight embrace which he luckily accepted and hugged me back tightly. As he loosened from our grip, he pecked my cheek before smirking and walking away. He was the angel.

Me and Nikki walked away, both smiling away like idiots. He put his arm around my shoulder and looked down at my amazed faced.

"You certainly liked him." He chuckled.

"Yeah, but as a friend obviously."

"Well, I'm sure you two will have enough time to spend with each other." Nikki smiled.

And I wish what he said was true.