9 𖤐 bail

Mötley Crüe and Hanoi rocks had agreed to tour together for the rest of their trip, which made mine and Razzle's bond even closer.

Me and Razzle hung out everyday, and not in a romantic way at all. Yes there was a little bit of flirting, but nothing major. Nikki doesn't seem pissed about me or Razzle, but he's certainly not satisfied with me. He's been a bit more distant than usual and when he returns, he acts as if nothing has happened. Maybe that's just how he works.

Me, Razzle and Vince were sitting round a table at a bar, taking as many shots as we could take. I came last, then Razzle, and finally Vince. So we were all currently talking about celebrities we'd fuck.

"Y/n you've got to pick one!" Vince yelled.

"I can't! They're both fucking unattractive and absolute pigs!" I said.

"Well in the end, it only matters about the size and how good they are." Razzle laughed, causing me and Vince to burst out into a fit of laughter.

Just as we were all laughing our heads off, Tommy appeared out of nowhere.

"Y/n, Nikki needs you to bail him out of jail." Tommy chuckled. My smile faded but the others found it hilarious.

"What? Why!" I yelled.

"He beat up a cop and pulled out a switchblade knife." Tommy laughed, he was very high but he was definitely telling the truth.

"Why did he do that?" My eyebrows furrowed.

Tommy shrugged, "It's Nikki." I huffed, rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

"That's gonna be your face later after you bail Nikki out of jail." Vince said which made all of them cackle.

"Shut it, Barbie." I got up and smacked his head as they continued their laughter. "I'll see you guys later." I walked away with Tommy.

Tommy blabbered on about him and Nikki getting arrested. I wasn't really paying attention due to the fact that I was concentrating on driving and he was very high.

"Oh and then the two chicks with us!" He said.
My hand gripped the wheel tightly and I stared  intensely between Tommy and the road.

"What girls?" I snarled at Tommy.

"Well me and Nikki were on like a date or something with these two chicks." He said, taking a sip of his leftover beer.

"And then what happened once you two got arrested?"

"My chick bailed me out and then the other chick just stood there all panicked!" He laughed. Hilarious.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist on the wheel. Right now I wanted to drive off a cliff. You're dating a rockstar, what did you expect? I tried to tell myself that but I was still pissed.

-

We arrived at the the police station. I expected Tommy to come with me but of course, he found a new chick and started chatting to her. So it was just me alone, left to face Nikki.

I walked into the station and immediately, dodgy men were staring me down like a piece of meat due to the fact I had no time to get changed so I was left wearing leather shorts and a crop top.

Eventually, I found one of officers and spoke to him for about half an hour about why he should let Nikki free. He tried to get it over and done with by trying to hit on me but I wiped it off. Yes it would've been the perfect payback on Nikki, but no matter what he does, I love him and I wouldn't bare being able to loose him.

The officer looked me up and down one more time, but not like the first time, but in the slutty way. "Whatever." He led me to a cell where Nikki was sitting, looking half dead and half high.