10 𖤐 in another life

Warnings: alcohol abuse

"That fucker left without us." I cursed, still wrapped around Nikki.

Me and Nikki both looked around, hopeless. I've never realised how lonely LA can be sometimes. It was dark, the streets were soggy, and nobody was to be seen. We watched drips of rain fall down cars until a loud bang of a door slammed.

Me and Nikki left our fantasy world, but still standing there, clinging on to each other like idiots.

"Sir." I stuttered at the guy who was walking past us. He turned to look at me and Nikki. "Do you know what time and date it is?" I asked.

He looked at the black watch on his wrist. "5:01am and it's Friday the 21st of September." He gave us weird looks as it was obvious that both of were high and drunk, "1984.." He said. Me and Nikki both glanced at the floor, confused.

"Fuck we've got to leave by 7:30am." I said. Nikki grabbed my hand, pulling me to walk on as we had no ride and no money left. "Thank you." I waved to the guy.

-

Two hours later, we found ourselves finally walking towards our tour bus. Me and Nikki didn't talk much about anything really, but it wasn't necessarily a awkward silence. If anything, it made us come back to reality and realise where we actually were.

My hand found Nikki's as we walked closer towards the buses. People were walking around everywhere but Mötley Crüe stood out so it wasn't that hard to find them.

Tommy was sitting on some boxes, playing with his drumstick, Vince was talking to a random chick, and Mick was peacefully sat on a chair.

"Finally. Where the fuck were you guys!" Doc yelled as all the others turned towards us. Me and Nikki just stayed silent.

"You guys look like shit!" Tommy called. And he wasn't wrong. I had mascara all messed up around my eyes and Nikki had snorted some cocaine on the way here and bought a jack daniels for us to share so we did 100% look like shit.

"Yeah well maybe we wouldn't have if you didn't go off with your car and some random chick!" Nikki snarled.

"We had to delay the bus because we'd thought you two had died." Doc said whilst me and Nikki blankly walked past them into the bus.

"Yeah we get it, Doc." I said.

Me and Nikki were now alone, on the tour bus. Hand in hand, we walked to his room in utter silence.

He held open the door for me as I walked in and he locked it shut. Before I could even take a breath, both his hands cupped my cheeks as he attacked his lips to mine. I stood frozen, in shock as he started kissing me deeper and more violently.

With a harsh push, I fell on to the bed. None of what was happening could process properly in my mind with all the alcohol and drugs in my system. I wasn't exactly high, but it was a bit like a hangover you could say. My head ached and I couldn't think straight.

Nikki climbed over me, kissing down my neck, to my chest and everywhere where my tanned skin was exposed.

He tugged the two straps of my top, trying to pull them down but my body finally snapped into action.

"Nikki stop." I said. He sat up, staring at me, confused and disappointed. I sighed, "It's not you. I just feel really exhausted from everything." I said.

"Oh okay..." He said softly, climbing off the bed and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I sat up.

"Probably just gonna hang out with the guys."

"Could you please stay here and sleep with me.." I nervously asked.