5 𖤐 jealousy

Warnings - smut

It's been around two weeks since Vince joined the band, which they named 'Mötley Crüe'. I've been coming to a couple of their rehearsals and they're perfect. Vince and Tommy keep trying to flirt with me though which keeps making Nikki mad. I never found out why Nikki kept glaring at me and Vince the other day, but he was obviously jealous.

-

Tonight was again, my night at the sunset strip. I was wearing a leopard print bikini top, cropped denim shorts (I guess you could call them denim pants), and long leather boots.

It was about the first quarter of my dance, and it was already going good. Quite a lot of money had been thrown at me and a group of men were whistling. Little did I know that it wasn't going to be an ordinary night.

Whilst I was in the middle of a dance, I sensed a new group of men entering the club and coming towards my direction. I had snorted a couple lines cocaine before my dance so I was feeling a lot more energetic than usual. Usually I'd just smirk at people and give them basic dances, but tonight I was more winking at a lot more people and licking my lips.

I heard a different group of men whistle, a familiar whistle. My hands gripped tightly on to the pole and I swung around to face them till I realised who I've been preforming in front of this whole time. Mötley Crüe.

I nearly froze for a second, my hands slipping off the pole. I thought for a second. This is my job, and they screw enough people so I'll just be like any other stripper to them, but maybe this is the perfect time to get revenge on Nikki. I know I said that we weren't dating or anything but still, he gets jealous whenever I make any contact with men. So now it's my time.

Vince was staring at me, his mouth wide open with a slightly smirk, Tommy was bouncing up and down in his chair, Nikki was mesmerised by me, and Mick was just sat there calmly, being Mick. I winked back at them, continuing my job.

-

Tonight has got to be one of the most exciting nights at of all. My time was nearly over and I did not want to waste one second.

Mick and Nikki stayed in their seats whilst Tommy and Vince were in front of the stage, going crazy. Nikki was a mix between jealous and head over heels. He was either completely glaring at Vince and Tommy or he would start drooling over me.

Tommy and Vince were in front of the stage, throwing as much money as they had and whistling and shouting.

Tommy looked like he was about to scream and jump on to the stage, so I helped him out. I got off the pole, starting to crawl towards him as he started jumping up and down. I noticed Nikki's face which looked fuming. His fists were clenched. I smirked, kneeling over Tommy.

Tommy had enough and crawled on to the stage, wrapping his body around mine before we both ended up rolling into the stage. I heard Vince and some other guys screaming in the background, euphoria running through my veins.

We both ended up lying next to the pole, me underneath him and him on top of me, between my legs. A crowd of people were now surrounding the stage. To make the moment even more entertaining, I wrapped legs around his back and my hands stuck in his hair.

He softly kissed along my jaw, just as he was about to kiss my neck, I flipped him over so I was now on top of him. I sat on his thigh, his hand wrapped around my hips. I leaned down to kiss his jaw and I could feel Nikki's cold gaze on us, and I knew I had succeeded.