3 𖤐 stay

I woke up to my head feeling fuzzy and not remembering a thing. I didn't want to open my eyes yet to I shuffled around, trying to get back to sleep till I realised that my bed felt unfamiliar and really low on the floor.

I finally opened my eyes to a messy room. I sprung up, sitting frighteningly against the wall. The room was covered in rubbish, clothes, posters, burnt cockroaches and men stuff.

It took me a moment to remember everything, well most of it. I was in Tommy Lee's (aka Nikki's best friend's) bedroom.

Luckily I was all dressed and I didn't bring anything with me so I could just get up and go.

Slowly, I opened the door to the familiar hallway which surprisingly wasn't crowded with people. I crept through the hallway, into the main room where the living room and the window entry was.

Nikki and Tommy were both asleep on the couch. Fuck. I tried to slowly creep away until I tripped over a jack Daniels bottle, falling on to the ground which was scattered with dead cockroaches, beer stains and other moldy stuff.

"Fuck!" I shouted a bit too loudly when I realised the stains on my clothes.

Groans emerged from both of the long haired guys as they shuffled, nearly waking.

"No go back to sleep!" I hissed which woke them up.

Nikki awoke first and his eyes widened when he saw me unlike Tommy who woke up next, smiling casually at me.

"Y/n?" Nikki said in a raspy morning voice, "What are you-"

"Yo y/n!" Tommy said, giving me a small fistbump. Nikki glared at Tommy and gave me innocent eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Nikki said whilst rubbing his eyes.

"Long story short, Tommy saw me walking home with your jacket so he invited me to your house party and then I fell asleep in Tommy's room."

He glared at Tommy for a moment and Tommy just shrugged.

"Y/n about yesterday-"

"Umm yeah I'm gonna go home now." I said, trying to avoid Nikki's apology.

"Awe can't you stay for longer? I love this girl dude." Tommy whined.

"I would but because you guys don't know how to fucking clean, I need to get changed." I revealed my marked clothes.

"You can borrow some of our spare clothes that chicks have left here." Nikki and Tommy chuckled. I huffed, desperately wanting to get away from Nikki.

"Nikki you go get the clothes, I'll talk to y/n." Tommy said, getting up. Nikki glared at Tommy for a second and finally left.

"Look y/n please can you stay for just a little longer. We've got some people auditioning for our band and Nikki is really... you know." Tommy said whilst pulling me in for a small hug.

I thought about it for a few minutes. Staying with Nikki and Tommy for a little while longer couldn't be so bad right?

"Fine whatever." I mumbled, letting go of Tommy as Nikki came back.

"Just a uh pair of jeans, crop top and a jacket." He handed me some clothes.

"Thanks." I said before walking to the bathroom.

The moment I got into the bathroom, I nearly screamed. It was obvious they don't use toilet paper as flyers, socks and other shit was scattered everywhere. It stunk of shit and I didn't even wasn't to second guess the rest of this stuff.

"Um yeah I'll just get changed in Tommy's room!" I shouted as I heard Tommy and Nikki laughing about my horrified reaction.

I ran into Tommy's room, slamming the door behind me. Just as I took of my shirt and unzipped my leather pants, the door opened.