18 𖤐 messed up

The syringe was halfway through injecting heroin into Nikki's arm when the phone started to ring. We both ignored it, and continued to shoot up.

Nikki kissed all over my bare chest, creating marks that makeup probably wouldn't be able to cover up. My hands ruffled in his hair as the phone went to voicemail.

"Hey Frankie, it's your Mom.." Nikki stopped kissing me, looking at the phone, trying to crawl towards it.

"Baby stay here." I whined, holding his shoulders weak but he managed to release from my grip.

"I see your out here being a big star and all, but call me back. Okay?" The voice message stopped as Nikki sat there, panting and a complete mess.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Uh..just my Mom." He answered

"Why did she call you Frankie?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later." He crawled back to me, positioning himself on top of me. "So, why didn't you want me to leave?"

I shrugged, playing with the laces of his leather pants. He smirked, "Go on, babe."

I slowly untied his leather pants, as he groped my boobs and kissed down my stomach. "I love you so much." He mumbled.

"I love you too." Still to this day, I don't know whether we said that because we meant it, or if we were just fucked up.

-

Skylar was sitting on my knee, playing with a random baby toy that Vince and Sharise had got her. I'd just shot up not long ago so I was trying not to be to fucked up in front of her, Sharise would kill me, and Skylar doesn't deserve that. Vince is around here somewhere, sober, but again, Sharise would kill me because her and Vince aren't on good terms right now.

"Look." Skylar just managed to say, trying to show me her toy. My eyes wouldn't work properly so they flicked on everything but her.

"Auntie Y/n?" She softly tapped my chest.

My eyes finally snapped to her direction and what she was showing me. I felt sick and wasted as shit but I couldn't do this to her.

"Aw that's really nice!" My voice broke. I tried to crack a smile, tears forming in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" She said, innocently. God I wanted to hug this child so hard.

"Nothing, I'm okay." I hugged her softly while trying to wash the tears away.

I looked at her closely, and it felt like I was looking at Vince. She had the exact same eyes. Now I know why Vince is so protective over her.

"Y'know, Auntie Y/n loves you so much." I felt my eyes watering again. I knew that she was just a baby and she would barley understand any of this, but who cares. I don't even know why I'm saying this stuff, it's like I'm preparing myself for death.

"I know." She smiled.

"Skylar honey, it's time to go!" Sharise smiled, but it immediately faded when she saw me.

"Y/n what happened?" She asked, picking up Skylar.

"Uh...nothing." I slurred.

She scoffed, "Thank you for watching Skylar but if your a mess then just tell me." She said.

"I'm not." I answered. We all know that was bullshit.

"No offence, but it's obvious that your fucked up. Please just- never mind. Again thank you for looking after Skylar." She walked away quickly.