11 𖤐 Fiancé

Warnings: smut

After that minor inconvenience with Nikki, me and Razzle drank and got high till we couldn't even spell are names. That was one of the best nights I had, just me and Razzle leaving all of our bullshit feelings and thoughts behind, escaping this horrible reality, into a world of our own.

But of course, eventually, Doc found us, wasted as ever and drove us back to the hotel we were staying at. As planned, I was meant to be sharing a room with Nikki but I wasn't ready to come back down to reality so I went back to Razzle's room. No, we didn't do anything, we just slept peacefully, as plactonic soulmates.

So the next morning, Nikki found me and we managed to talk. Took him a while to actually apologise but we made up, slightly. He's still only really into fucking but he's stayed as loyal as a rockstar can be.

-

"Mom, Dad, this is Y/n!" Tommy introduced me to his parents whilst we were waiting for Nikki.

Both his Mom and Dad pulled me into a tight hug which created a flow of warmth down my body, like love that I lacked as a child.

"It's so lovely to meet you! Are you Tommy's girlfriend or-"

"No!" Tommy and I cut off his mom's sentence.

"No, no, y/n is just a close friend but she's Nikki's girlfriend." He chuckled. "Speaking of Nikki, where the hell is he?"

I looked around the area but Nikki was surprisingly nowhere to be seen. I had a bad feeling since he was reminded a billion times that Tommy's parents wanted to meet him.

Tommy sent Doc off to hunt down Nikki whilst we and his parents made small talk and spoke about their new music video.

"Oh! Mom, dad, meet the Sixter!" Nikki came walking with Doc but he looked odd.  He was looking down in shame and could barley look ne and Tommy in the eye.

Again, Tommy's Mom and Dad hugged Nikki like a lost child, which made him tense up. I was going to give Nikki a hug as I could tell he was nervous until I noticed the red scratches on his back and the hickey on his neck.

As Nikki stepped back, I stared hopelessly into his eyes which fearfully met mine. He gave me a look of sorrow and tried to mouth 'sorry' but I couldn't react.

"Oh and there's someone else I want you guys to meet. Babe come here!" Tommy called over to a girl. I noticed Nikki trying to hide himself behind his hair as Tommy's girlfriend came over. 

"This is Roxy, my fiancé!" He said.

Me and Nikki were caught off guard as both our jaws were in the floor. I noticed Roxy's nails which were red, and they matched the same shade as the scratches on Nikki's back. That's when it all linked up.

Nikki looked at me again but I glared at him, tears forming in my eyes as I bit down on my lip, trying not to break down and embarrass myself.

Everyone was dumbfounded and concerned about Tommy and Roxy's relationship, for all different reasons.

As Tommy went on about love and finding the perfect one, I couldn't help but glare at Nikki, thinking that could've been us.

Eventually, my heart ached as all that surrounded me was love. I stormed away, luckily not causing too much attention. I heard Nikki calling my name but I completely ghosted him as I tried to hunt down one of my only happy places, and that was Razzle.

Razzle and Vince were both sitting on deck chairs with a beer, laughing about something. I didn't care about Vince being there even if he told Nikki, Nikki can fucking cry.