6 𖤐 front chick

I did time skip quite a bit cuz I cba to write 1981 to their shout at the devil era so let's just pretend that they've already released too fast for love.

After mine and Nikki's first intimate moment, my life has never felt better. Nikki and I haven't made anything official but he's been taking me out on dates, sleeping with me and basically inviting me to everything. I've grown closer towards the rest of the band but not in a majorly romantic way. Sometimes Nikki seems like he's sleeping with someone else but I never question it, I just tell myself that I'm overthinking everything and Nikki is into me. But maybe I got to caught up with that thought to actually consider that I'm not his only girlfriend.

-

Me, Mick and Nikki were sitting in the whisky a go go. They've came so far over the last couple of months. The whole of LA know who they are, they've been on news papers and fucking everything. They signed a record deal with Elektra records and released 'too fast for love' a while ago and now they're going to tour for their new album 'shout at the devil.'

'Shout at the devil' was originally going to be 'shout with the devil' until Tom Zutart, the guy who signed them for Elektra Records, kept on telling us that Nikki started messing with all that satanic shit until creepy ass stuff started to happen. Apparently Nikki was staying with a old friend but for some reason they never allowed me to visit him there. Tom always told me that Nikki didn't do much there and it was boring, although the rest of the band are saying that he probably has another girl going on. So yeah after Nikki got pretty creeped out with all the satanic shit, he changed it to 'shout at the devil'.

"So." I took a shot. "How do you guys feel about preforming in front of 18,000 people next week." I said.

"Fucking awesome." Nikki leaned back.

Mick shrugged, "Cool but we're gonna fucking die out there."

I rolled my eyes, "LA love you guys, why wouldn't the rest of America?" I said.

"Mick's just being Mick. We're gonna fucking smash it." Nikki shouted, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I laughed. "Oh and y/n, I need a little favour." Nikki said, looking down at me.

"Mhm?" I rested my head against his shoulder.

"Can you do my makeup for me backstage?" He said.

I laughed, "You still can't do that yourself?"

"I can but I just-" Nikki said but we both ended up cracking up.

"Nikki just tell me you want to fuck backstage."
I chuckled.

He huffed, "Okay. Can we fuck backstage?" He said.

"Mhm." I cupped his cheek and kissed his lips. "I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities for that."

Mick coughed, gaining both of our attentions' as we sat back as we were, Nikki's arm around my shoulder.

"So are you guys like...dating?" Mick asked.

"Yes." I said.

I looked at Nikki but he looked down at his lap, not saying anything. He looked like he was going to say no which immediately made me feel uncomfortable.

"Oh." Mick said, clearly something was up.

"Why what's wrong?" I said, looking at Nikki who looked terrified and Mick just staring at Nikki.

It was silent for a couple of minutes and it was getting to the point where they'd made it extremely obvious that something was going on.

"Just tell me. Why the fuck is it so silent?" I huffed. Nikki looked up at me with shiny emerald eyes. But that look made my stomach drop.