12 𖤐 crash

warnings: car crash, alcohol abuse

-

8th December 1984, Redondo Beach

Music started to muffle in my ears as the white powder went up my nose. Conversations around me faded away as the powder got deeper into my body. The last few days had just been endless partying as they finished the tour, so nobody was at all sober.

I looked up at all the blurry, bright lights, licking all over the sheet of paper which also had some sort of toxic powders on it.

A different member sat down next to me, not at all sober. I leaned over to him as I noticed Vince chatting up another blonde girl.

"Hey Mick!" I pointed to the two blondes, "Hey, are you in the bad." I ruffled white my shirt, mimicking the blonde that Vince was talking to.

He chuckled, "What do you fuckin think." He mimicked Vince which sent us both into a hysteric of laughter.

After a while of mocking Vince, Vince made his way to the car, sharise following him. Razzle shot up, putting his hand out to me.

"You coming darling?"

"Of course." I smirked, accepting his hand as we scurried off to find Vince.

We eventually made our way to the car park to find Vince and Sharise. Vince was still holding his beer and he looked pretty fucked up, but let's not lie, we all are.

"Raz, Y/n, you guys coming!" He walked off.

"Twice already today, mate!" Razzle shouted as Sharise looked at us with concerned looks. "Sorry about that love." Razzle said to Sharise. "Or should I say loves?" He put his top hat on her, pointing towards her bump.

"Sorry Sharise!" I chuckled, taking the top hat off her head. "We'll be fine." I squeezed her hand before walking away to the car.

And if only it was true, I can't imagine what it must've been like for Sharise to hear that unconfirmed news first time whilst she was carrying her's and Vince's baby. Part of me wished I hadn't of said that, because none of it was true. I put false facts into the hands of a sweet woman who supported me and went through r the same situations as me as were both dating two horrific rockstars.

-

We all got in the car, off to the local corner shop where we bought all the liquors for the party. We carried bags and bags to the brand new orange car, acting like we were on top of the world and nothing could go wrong.

We were now on our way back to Vince's house, Vince driving, Razzle in the passenger seat and me in the back. None of us had seatbelts on, and I was perching over the seats, face resting on Razzle's shoulder.

"So when are we going to Bristol?" I asked.

Razzle burst out laughing, "Where the fuck did Bristol come from?" I knitted my eyebrows together. "We're going to London."

"Oh yeah." I looked up. "London.." I said to myself, imagining all the colours there. "What are we doing in London?" I looked back at Razzle.

"What we do here basically, but away from everyone." He smiled at me.

"Okay okay cut the bullshit." Vince interrupted. "Raz, who what you rather fuck, Boy George or Cyndi Lauper?" I burst out laughing as Razzle sat there like it was the decision of his life.

"How about neither!" Razzle sreeched.

"No no you gotta pick one!" Vince shouted.

They went on about who Razzle would rather fuck for a few minutes, which took an exceptionally long time.

Razzle sighed, "I think I'd have to go with the Lauper, she's got the better plumbing." Razzle answered. Me and Vince burst into a fit of laughter.

"Wait but Gorge seems better with the handling of a penis!" Razzle said.

Still choking on laughter, I looked up at the road to see a car uncontrollably driving towards us, or we were driving extremely fast into them.

"Vince look out!" I screamed. Vince immediately tried to steer the wheel while Razzle pushed back into his seat.

The last sound I heard was screeching of the brand new wheels and a loud crash. I don't know when or how, but it eventually went black. Sensing nothing but the smell of smoke and oil.