15 𖤐 as it was

Warnings: slight mentions of rape and SA

(This chapter is lowkey shit but we move)

In the corner of the room, Nikki inserted the hardcore drug into his veins, loosing control of reality. I let out a sigh as he sat against the wall, sweating and eyes rolled back.

"Nikki." I called whilst I tried to clean up im another room. No response. I walked back into the room to see him nearly passed out, his body spread and delicately lent against the wall.

"Baby.." I knelt down next to him, feeling his balmy forehead. I tucked a few strands behind his ear as a grunt came from his mouth as he tried to sit up.

"Slowly." I held his shoulders. God, my heart broke watching him sit in a state and suffering a day before Christmas, which was meant to be a time for happiness.

He eventually fell back against the wall, his eyes nearly peeled shut. I sighed, again, climbing on to his lap and placing kisses all over his face. His hand grasped my hips whilst the other stroked my back.

"Do you want some?" He asked, grabbing some more to prepare.

"No, Nikki." I shook my head, sadly. "Nikki I think you've had enough for now, you literally just gave yourself a shot." I said, putting the supplies behind me. He groaned, pushing his head back.

It's not that I didn't want him to have all the drugs, I just wanted him to be safe. He already has a fucking dark life, and a major drug problem. Nikki only started doing heroin a couple weeks ago, now he's giving himself shots like his life depends on it. The last thing everyone needs is for Nikki to get addicted to heroin, and I don't want him to leave me like Razzle did.

His hands gradually played with my shirt, attempting to lift it over my head.

"I thought you were too tired?" I giggled.

"Not really, but anything can be put aside for you." He tried to crack a smile.

I lifted my shirt off for him. He placed kissed all over my chest and torso, one hand on my hip and the other on my bra strap. Both my hands hung around his hair, as I thrusted my hips along his leather pants.

A ring came form across the room, making me jump and Nikki continued what he was doing. Part of me was going to answer it, but Nikki felt so warm, and I couldn't leave his grip despite how weak and fragile he was.

The phone eventually went on to voice mail, which surprised me:

"Hey uh it's Reece. You know, your brother..."
It started.

All my attention snapped towards the phone, like I was loosing control of everything around me. I wasn't even sure if Nikki was still kissing me or not.

"Look we all miss you and it's Christmas. It's been like what, 6 years since we last saw you and we would really want you to come home for Christmas and maybe we can reconnect as a family. And if you wanna bring your rockstar boyfriend then sure." Then it all went silent.

What was I feeling? Mad, happy, sad, excited, confused? I don't even know. All that could be heard was mine and Nikki's breathing. What the fuck was I gonna do? I haven't seen my fancy ass family in 6 years and I kept it that way for a reason. The last thing anyone would want is for me, a stripper, and my fucked up junkie boyfriend turning up at a fancy party.

"Who..was that?" Nikki slurred, looking at me.

"Oh uh, just my brother." I nervously said.

He nodded, "So.." He looked down, taking his hands off me, "Are you gonna go?"