Update: November 13th, 2022

Update: November 13-14th, 2022

Hey again everyone. I've been so busy with college (is it past midnight already?!!) and I realized something important. I wanted (and designed) this story to be about Sam really, and I based him off of the PMD2 partner character. The problem is I had no clue what to write for the main character (the human). This is why I had such abruptly changing things going on at the onset of this story. So I'm making a decision.

I want to share the ending of this story with you guys.

This is because I no longer have the desire to tell this current version of the story. A lot of it was just grabbing things out of thin air and writing what I felt like at that time. I wanted to talk about Sam, the Partner from PMD2, not Sam, the Character in the Whipped up Story.
So what I'm gonna do is try to find time and motivation to make that story. (Keep in mind I not only have a life though, but that I'm also in college, I have ADHD, and I am looking for love like those other guys out there, so although I'd like to write, there's no guarantees. Especially if I marry some amazing woman and end up having kids AND a job. Did I mention I have a life?) I want to write a PMD2 story, but focusing on the partner (who was supposed to be Sam), but I don't even know if I can do that. I want to write, but really I just want to convey information and concepts and the feelings I have had. I want to tell a great story. But who knows if writing is actually the right medium for me?
I hoped to write a good enough story so that I'd be proud of it, but honestly I'm already proud of this one, as well as that old FNaF one I never finished. These were ones I really wanted to try hard on, and I have, even if they are not even completed. I still want to share the rest of the story with you guys, and since I feel done with this story, I feel it's only fair to tell you the end of it before I move on, use it's components and possibly do more with it. I'm thinking about how I can work certain characters into PMD2's story right now, honestly (Like Rou).
So TLDR, I'm going to release the next couple chapters, which are really just the mostly-finished next chapter and the ending summaries, since I haven't got time to write it out and I need to move on. So keep your eyes out for those chapters. I'm really sorry for the drop in quality writing, but I'd rather get them out than leave you all scratching your heads in the dust. Sorry for any confusion or inconveniences, and I hope you'll understand how much it means to me to have people actually reading what I've written. I may not be a good writer, but I'm appreciative of every word you say to me.

Thanks again for everything, and I'll see you on the flipside!
Miles