Part where you get to decide something 

OK so I've gotta be honest. It's been really hard for me to have motivation to continue the story. I feel conflicted because I love it, and I really do want to finish a story, but I don't know all the different things that the foursome will go through on their way to the end. I also don't know exactly how it will end. I have ideas and things written down, but to be honest, nearly every single one of these chapters was basically a first draft with some editing. In other words, I never really had a super laid-out plan on how each part would go. I just kind of... wrote.

As I see it currently, there are two options:

Option A - I could continue with what I said previously, making minimal edits to what I have left of the rest of the story, and release it as a chapter or two. (This would be just basic summaries of what would happen throughout to the end of the story, along with some details that I felt were important when I was brainstorming. It would also have any other remnants of ideas I had considered.)

Option B - I could try to continue writing the story, slowly putting up chapters as I can, while brainstorming and thinking about it in-between college, work and whatever I'll be doing to keep myself sane. This would take a long time, but I would be very happy that I finally finished a real story. I can't promise that there won't be pauses in writing though.

I don't want to give up and give in to the easy path, just uploading whatever I have left now like a lazy bum, but I also don't know if I want to try and finish an entire story without any support. I'm not asking for money, but I am asking for people to put how they genuinely feel about the story.

Honestly, I just want to know if anyone actually thinks this is a good story and also if I should keep writing it. I want some motivation to finish it, but I guess a lot of readers (myself included at one point) don't know how much it means to an author when someone comments on their story. We need feedback, or else we will get discouraged and think nobody cares.

Therefore, if at least three people comment on the story, telling me why they think I should finish it (by the end of the year, 2022), then I will try to continue writing it. If someone tells me that they actually genuinely enjoyed this story, then I will feel like it's worth it. But if no one comments, then I am not sure what I'll do. I guess then I'll probably just upload the remainder.

I only want to know how people genuinely feel about this. If you tell me that you think it sucks and that I shouldn't keep writing, then so be it. But if just three people tell me that they like my writing, and that they think I should keep at it, then I think I will. It will be hard, but I think that will give me the motivation to start writing it again.

I'm sorry for all these stupid updates instead of chapters, but I hope you'll forgive me and move forward.

Thanks dear readers, for reading regardless.

Miles