Chapter 1

It was a beautiful sunny day. Two people can be seen talking to each other.

Manik: Life is full of surprises, Often we make plans...but life has other plans.

You know Rohit the only thing that happened for no reason is chattering. Otherwise, there is a meaning for everything else in life, sometimes we indeed know the reason and sometimes we don't and, I think this is called destiny.

Rohit: "Stupid, this destiny is for upper-class level, for people like us, there isn't that chapter, or else why did our parents abandon us after our births, to live as orphans".

Manik:They must be helpless, Rohit or else why would anyone leave their baby on the steps of the orphanage?

But one thing is confirmed when God closes one door he opens many other doors, Now don't think about all that let's go. Manik said and they move inside their room in the orphanage

The other side is Mumbai!!

Mumbai is the city of dreams, the city of light, Many people came here to fulfil their dreams and some come here to fulfil their nasty desire.

Mumbai, the city is also an abode for many criminals and smugglers.

Then came our special department, Emergency Task Force which has every right to nab the criminals and do their work.

In the centre of the city in a godown few people gathered to load a consignment.

Man: "Ary jaldi karo dupar tak maal ravana hona chahiya."A head person yelled at the people.

Unaware to them few people surrounded the area noticing their move and waiting for the right time to attack.

The team waited for their chief's call, "Team, get ready!" a person ordered.

"Yes sir"!they chorused that looking serious and deadly.

The other person who is second in command was looking intensely noticing everything raise his eyebrow at the slight movement and jumped into clearly startling his team.

"Nahii!"The chief yelled, "Team attack!"He said all of them get into attack mode.

The goons got startled at the sudden intervention and started firing, but the team being best took them all swiftly.

Arjun moved toward the head held his collar and give him a tight punch.

"Ayy...Jane dho mujhe!jante nahi hon apun ka paunch bade logon se hain!"

Arjun clenched his jaw.....holding his hand he twisted making him fall on his knees, "Sad to break your bubble wrap but the high-class people you know will not be able to save you".

"Shree....iska mobile lo aur dheko information kya nikalt hain!"He ordered

Shree gave a nod, "Yes sir!"

After all, were caught, The chief glared at Arjun, and yelled "Rawte!! What's wrong with you? Team ka sath kam karna Sikho, idiot.

Mujhe apna kaam karna atha hain Rathode! Tumhe bata na ki zarorat nahi hai! Arjun replied with an equal glimmer.

The team stood watching their chief who are always at each other throats.

Both glaring at each other left in opposite directions. While the team shook their heads at the daily drama.

                      ~~~

Hope you like the update.

Don't know how it turned out.

Give lots of votes and inline comments.