Chapter 38

It's been a month since Manik signed the project and started working with Arman Enterprises. At first, he was very hesitant and unsure about certain things but now he is filled with excitement. The excitement of sharing things with the world. His heart is filled with pure joy.

Everything was going smoothly, the office staff was very supportive, which helped him a lot considering it would be his first Bollywood project, and on top of that his identity was protected from the media, he couldn't be more grateful for how smoothly things were going.

One thing he is guilty of is keeping his baba in the dark, yes, Arjun is unaware of all this, it's not like his attention was like that but he doesn't understand how to break this to Arjun.

He was in thought when Krish came and informed him to present in the recording room.

He nodded and Krish left, as it's been one month and according to the contract at the end of the month, the progress will be monitored by the CEO and Chairman.

He proceeded toward the recording room where all the arrangements had been made.

He took his position, settling his notes. He started once he got the signal from the music producer.

Sakshi stilled hearing his melodious  voice filled with softness, till now she had only heard his voice in MV but hearing his voice live was something so different, so soothing to her heart, when Sakshi was busy adoring his voice Arjun entered the room, looking at him, "Kahan raha gaye tha?" She questioned.

Arjun: "Nothing just an important call!" Nodding at him she looked at Manik feeling herself lost in the magic once again.

Arjun heart skipped hearing a familiar voice, he looked at the boy singing behind the glass, he tried to look at him but was unable to see his face because of the dim light.

After some time the song came to an end and the light spread out before Arjun could have a proper look at the boy his phone rang, looking at the caller ID he hurried out of the room.

Manik who was completely immersed in the music, his voice soaring through the air as he passionately sang, as the final note escaped his lips, he slowly opened his eyes, looking at the staff and Sakshi for any kind of reaction. However, there was silence, he nervously glanced down, feeling a pang of disappointment. But then, out of nowhere, a thunderous clap sound filled the room, and Manik's head jerked up in surprise. The room erupted with applause and he couldn't help but smile.

He made his way to the control room where all of them were standing, as soon as he entered he was showered with appreciation.

Music Producer: "That was outstanding, young man!".

Sakshi: "True, Manik, I must say your music is incredible, it was refreshing and unique, you have a bright future ahead of you, keep up with amazing work!".

Smiling softly, "Thanks, ma'am!" Sakshi faked a smile, she didn't know why but she didn't like him calling her ma'am, she didn't know why but it didn't seem right.

She nodded and exited from there, when everyone left the room, Manik started jumping on his place because of  happiness, he was over the moon with the appreciation he got today.

"Please... Na... Ro chal na...!" Manik pleaded.

"Nahi Maink!" Rohit denied gently, "Please... Ro chal na... Kisi ko nahi pata chala ga!".

"Manik samajhne ki koshis kar... Itni raat gaye bina arjun sir ko batae kaisa...?" Rohit tried to make him understand.

"Chal na Ro... Baba ko nahi pata chala ga... Hum unsa pahele hi agaye ga!" Manik again tried his luck.