Chapter 26

Manik who was shaking terribly in his dream and was continuously murmuring something. It looks like he was having a nightmare.

Manik woke up with a jerk.... felt nauseous run into washroom and threw up.

Looking he got horrified as he vomited blood,immediately run the tap and washed his mouth, tears leaking from his eyes.

He leaned at the wall for support, took deep breaths, he is having problem in breathing, and slight pain in chest.

After few minutes manik breathing become normal and the pain reduce, he looked at the mirror, his eyes are red as blood.

He immediately washed his face and eyes with cold water.

Coming out of washroom he collapsed on the bed, feeling exhausted.

He don't understand why his health is deteriorating this much, he doesn't took medicines from last one week.

But it should not affect this much? Right?.

It must be because of exhaustion, he shouldn't take it seriously.

With this thoughs manik fell asleep.

Helly entered in her house just to see her mom sitting on the couch with angry expressions.

She ignored her and tried to move toward her room, not in a mood to have a conversation with her, but her mother stopped her by holding her elbow harshly in a tight grip, making her winced in pain.

Sushma:"How dare you to ignore your mom like that?". She said and slap her tightly.

Helly looked at her mother with numb eyes, although she has expected only this type of behaviour from her mother, but still it hurts her.

She hold back her tears, which is ready to fall from her eyes anytime.

She can't cry, not infront of her, not infront of a women who doesn't care about her emotions.

Helly:"Please! Mom I am not in mood, we will talk later". She said barely controlling her tears.

Sushma:"I am your mom not any of your friend ka jab tumhara mood chahiya ga toh tum mujhse baat karogi".

Helly:"Please mom, stop". She beg not having any energy to argue.

Sushma:"Shut up, and listen you got an offer for a music album and...". She got cut off by helly.

Helly:"And you accept the offer, ri..". She got cut off by a tight slap on her face harder then before.

Sushma:"How many times I have to tell you not to cut me off when I am speaking, where is your manners hain".

Helly:"Sorry!". She apologized while looking down.

Sushma:"You should be idiotic girl, now listen you got offer of a music album and yes I accepted the offer".

Helly:"but, I told you na I need a break".

Sushma:" What break? What you do to deserve a break, and please the offer is from one of the biggest music labels o the world so shut up.

Tomorrow is your meeting with them and you will attend it, understand". She said in a ordering tone and left from there.

Helly run toward her, locked the door and collapsed on the bed, and started to cry her heart out while hugging a pillow.

Can't she have a break?

Can't she take a decision for her life, by herself?

Is it necessary for her mom to control her like she own her?

Is it compulsory for her to follow all order of her mother, because she is her mother and she has right to do whatever she wants with her child.

Even when her mother never fulfill any responsibilitie of a mother still.

Why, what she do to deserve this.

With this thoughts helly fall asleep being exhausted.

Arjun came inside manik room frown seeing him sleeping at this time.

Sit beside him and keep hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

Got worried as he is burning with fever.

Arjun:"Mannu baby utho kya hua tumhe achanak". Listening to arjun worried voice manik open his eyes which is red due to fever.

Manik:"Baba....". Manik said in a thick tone, his throat is burning because of the fever.

Arjun:"Nahi baby don't speak ok". Arjun said.

Manik:"Baba pain". Manik said not able to bare anymore.

Arjun:"Shhh baby relax see baba is here na, don't worry abhi dard khatam hogaye ga". Arjun said and nulled him to sleep back .

Arjun picked the intercom, barking orders.

Arjun:" Kaka call the doctor fast, aur jaldi se thanda pani aur kapda leke upar aayi".

After sometime kaka brought a bowl and a clothe handed to arjun, taking it arjun start applying wet clothe on his forehead.

(I change uncle name into kaka, hope you guys don't mind)

Kaka:"Bara baba chota baba theak toh haina?". Kaka asked concern for manik.

Arjun:"Pata nahi kaka, mujhe toh samajh mein nahi araha iske itne tabyath kaisa kharab hogaye". Arjun said with confusion, suddenly it clicked to arjun.

Arjun looked at kaka and say.

Arjun:" Kaka manu dawai aur khana toh time per kha raha tha na?". Kaka looked at him nervously.

Arjun:" boliye Kaka". Arjun asked in a firm tone, before kaka can say anything doctor came inside.

Arjun get up from his place and went to him.

Vansh:"Kya hua arjun tuna mujhe itne emergency mein kyun bolaya, toh theak toh haina".

Arjun:"Mein theak hun vansh par manik theak nahi hain pata nahi kaisa isse itna high fever hogaya".

(Vansh is the cousin brother of arjun cum bestfriends,btw he know who manik is)

Vansh:"Toh fikar mat kar mein dheak tha hon". Saying this he take seat beside manik and start checking him.

When vansh is done with his check up, he looked at arjun with serious expressions.

Arjun:"Kya hua vansh vo theak toh haina, ekdum se kya hua?". Arjun asked impatiently worried for his little bean.

Vansh:"Arjun I think manik health deteriorated because of not eating properly and skipping medicines".

Arjun:"What?". Arjun asked being shocked but soon the shocked expression turned into angry one.

Vansh:"Hain arjun, his bp is low I think it's because he skip his meals and medicines, aur meals skip karna ki waja sa fever hogaya hoga".

Vansh:"Anyways mein ek fever reducer de raha hun agar bukhar kam nahin hua to blood test karane padenge". Vansh said and prepare the syring and inject him.

Vansh:"Abh mein chalta hon make sure ka wo utna ka baad kuch khala, aur jab hosh aye call me again uska kuch test kara na para ga, bye".

Arjun:"Bye". After the exist of vansh arjun attention sift on manik who is sleeping peacefully under the medicine effect, not knowing the various of punishment is waiting for him.

~~~

Hope you like the update.

What punish will arjun give to manik this time?.

Any specific scene you want, I can add it in future chapters.

Important Note:-
Ok I will not be able to update till june hope you understand my situation and wait patiently.

Take care💜.