Chapter 6

Sameer and Arjun were sitting on the couch discussing something.Just then arjun mobile ring.

Arjun take out his phone from his pocket smile seeing caller I'd.

Arjun:"I am coming".he cut the call and stand from his place.

Sameer:"Kya hua arjun everything ok".

Arjun:'Han sab kuch theek hai office se call tha mere zarorat hain mujhe jana hoga'.

Sameer:'Theek hain baad mein milte hai.

Arjun buttoned his coat and left after saying by to Sameer.

Arjun enters inside his company. receptionist and other employees greeted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARJUN'S COMPANY

Arjun came inside his cabin and sit on the chair

Arjun came inside his cabin and sit on the chair. just then a beautiful young lady came inside.

???:'Kaisa hon tum arjun'.She said with a smile on her face.

Arjun:'Sakshi kya hua tum na mujhe kyu itna urgently bolaya'.

Sakshi:'Lo main tum se yahan itna pyaar se poch rahi hon ka tum kaisa hon aur tumhe kam ki pare hain jao baat nahi karne'.She said with a pout and ready to leave.

Arjun shook his head standing from his place caught her hand and tugged it making her fall into his arms. She hugged him keeping her head on his chest.

''I miss you sakshi''.he said squeezing her waist and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I miss you too Arjun" said kissing his forehead bringing smile to his face.

They both settled on the chairs"Sab kaisa hain ghar mein Sakshi?" he asked.

"Bohut ache aur wo tumha miss bhi kar rahe hain"Arjun nodded as it's been a long time since he meet them.

Arjun:''Achcha yeh sab to theek hai lekin yeh batao ki tumne mujhe Itna urgently Kyun bulaya".

Sakshi give him a look and say"bhool gaye tumhari Aaj boards ke sath meeting hai".

Arjun nodded his head as he completely forgot about the meeting "Meeting ke bare mein to main Bhul hi gaya tha Achcha Hua tumne mujhe Yad Dila Diya Sakshi"

Sakshi:"Koi baat nahi arjun hota hain aur abh in files par sign kardo".She said and then they both got busy in the work.

                          ~~~

This story is completely different from the serial so don't try to connect it.

My exams is going on so I will not be able to update frequently but I will try.

Take care💜💜