Chapter 18

Manik stirred his eye open...blink them owleshly.....looked around his surrounding.....stopped his eyes staring at arjun who is sleeping in sitting position.....suddenly the last night incident crossed his mind.

He felt embarrassed,ashamed....how could he show his emotions.....especially suffering to someone....he want to die with embarrassment...like what he even thinking before showing his fear to someone.

He is a person who is not comfortable to show his emotions to someone.....he felt embarrassed,weird,ashamed and awkward....he felt like people will judge him if he show his emotions.

It's really hard for him to confide his fear and suffering to someone......he would chose to die in silence and pain instead of sharing his pain with someone.

Sharing feelings and suffering is really a hard task for him.....it's really hard for him to ask for help....he don't know what will he say when arjun will ask him about last night.

With rohit he doesn't have to use words to tell him about his feelings....rohit already knew everything without him saying anything.

There is a big reason why he calls rohit his soul brother.....rohit was with him when no one is there for him.....rohit is not only his bestie.....he is his brother, his mother, his father, his family.....he was there for him when he himself is not there for him.

Even after being just 2 months older then him.....he try to fill need of a family in is life......he try his best to heal him and in some ways he is successful in it.....it's just that some wounds can never heal...no matter how hard you try.

He saw arjun is sleeping in a uncomfortable position.....felt bad looking at his tired.....he try to make him lay down on bed in a comfortable position.

Arjun stirred in his sleep....looking at manik who is looking at him only....he immediately took him in his arms.....holding him closed to his heart.

Manik placed his head on arjun  chest...listening his heart beat.....feeling calm and protected....he is still not sure what he will he answer when arjun questioned him about last night disaster......he is 100 percent sure arjun will ask him about last night.

After five minutes of comfortable silence and taking comfort in each other embrace.....arjun broke the hug and looked at manik in concerned.....he say in a voice which held nothing but concerned for his little bean.

Arjun(Concern):"Mannu bacha tu theak hain na?". Arjun asked in a frantic tone.

Manik looked at him with a emotional face....no one asked him about his well being other than rohit....he don't know what to feel.

When manik dosent answer arjun again asked.

Arjun:"Mannu bacha bata na tu theak toh hain....tujhe kahin dard toh nahi horaha?".

Manik:"Bhai mein theak hun".

Arjun:"Chalo shukar hain dara diya tha tumna mujhe".

Manik looked down in guilt why he have to become the reason of everyone pain.

They are right he is just a bad luck nothing else.

Manik:"I am sorry bhai!". Manik apologized.

Arjun looked at manik in shock after looking at his guilt state and hearing him apologising. Why he was apologising when he is not at fault.

Arjun took a deep breath surely he have to be patience and talk to him calmly.

Arjun(Calmly):"Mannu beta for what you are apologising?". He asked but he have idea what it could be.

Manik:"Wo bhai raat mein apko disturb kiya na isiliye".  Manik apologized making arjun sigh....why he have to blame himself for everything.

Arjun:"Mannu bacha why are you apologising when there is not your fault.....I was just worried stop blaming yourself for everything. Warna my hand will talk. Arjun say while showing him his hand, manik looked at him being scared.

Manik:"Ap mazak kar raha hon na?". Manik asked.

Arjun looked at him with a sarcastic smile and say.

Arjun:"Tujhe sach mein lagta hain ka mein mazak karun ga". Arjun asked with a serious face making manik cringed.

Manik looked at him nervously shaking his head.

Manik(dramatically):"Nahi bhai! App apna bacha ko maro ga.....apko bura nahi lagaga kya". Manik said dramatically.

Arjun raised his eyebrow at his drama and say.

Arjun:"Ofcourse bacha agar bacha aisa hon tu marna hi parta hain.....abh nautanki band kar aur Jake freash hoga".

Manik get up from the bed stomped his feet while saying "Hitler" and run inside.

Arjun just shook his head at his antics with a fond smile, get up from the bed and moved to his room to get ready.

Arjun came downstairs after getting ready saw manik already sitting on a dinning table. After breakfast arjun get up from his chair and sternly speak.

Arjun:"Meet me in living room, I want to discussed something with you". Arjun said.

Manik nodded his head thinking what he do now.

After completing his breakfast manik get up from his chair took his plate and wash it.

Manik move toward living room. Arjun looked at him and asked him to sit beside him. After sometime arjun said.

Arjun:"Why are you having seizure attack".

Manik looked at him nervously anticipating the question. At this moment he want nothing but to dig a hole and jump on it.

Manik:"It was nothing just a small nightmare". Manik said which make arjun angry.

Arjun(Angrily):"Don't lie to me manik I very well know it was not a small nightmare but a seizure attack".

Now manik was getting scared, panic was already rising in him. Arjun watched his condition and immediately held his hand and said.

Arjun(Gently):"Hey it's ok don't panic, okay, I am not angry. But manik I am worried you litterly had a panic attack last night. Atleast tell me what's wrong bacha, so that I can help you.

Manik kept his gaze at his lap. He didn't want to tell arjun about that incident because he think arjun will hate him. When arjun notice manik will not tell him he just sigh and softly said.

Arjun:"It's ok if you don't want to share but remember that I am with you okay".

Manik:"Hmmm".

After patting manik checks lightly arjun gonna ask him something but a unknown voice cut him off.

~~~

Hope you like the update.

Take care💜💜