Chapter 36

Manik was standing at the edge of the terrace, his face was twisted with pain.

Rohit arrived on the terrace, gasping for air, his eyes widened in horror as he saw Manik close to the edge.

Before Rohit could do anything, Manik takes a step forward, shocking Rohit.

"Manikk!!" Rohit shouts, coming out of his nightmare.

His forehead was covered with beads of sweat, Looking around, he realized his surroundings and a wave of relief washed over him.

Filling a glass of water, he sat down on the floor, lost in thoughts.

He knew that Manik's condition evoked some bad memories of his past.

He is confused, shocked and all of the above scared, he has a lot of questions.

If this is not the first time Manik had a nightmare, in recent days, then he is sure, Manik, would have chosen the wrong way to calm his panic attack down.

What he doesn't understand, since when Manik's nightmare started again?

Has far as he knows Manik's nightmare has been stopped, it's been a long time since he had a nightmare that to this serious.

Usually, there was a normal nightmare, where he saw people with blurred faces, but it was never serious.

There would be a serious reason for all this.

With all that thought running in his mind, he fell asleep on the floor.

In the morning Arjun woke up and found Manik sleeping on his chest like a baby, a smile grace on his lips, caressing his head gently his mind recalled last night's incident.

Manik stirred in his sleep... Slowly opened his eyes and noticed himself on his brother, he had no idea how he ended up there but assumed he might have fallen asleep between the narration.

Saw Arjun staring at the ceiling, lost in deep thought, "Good Morning Baba!", Manik's voice brought Arjun out of his thoughts.

Looking at him, "Tu uth gaya!" He asked pulling him onto his chest, Manik gave a nod.

Caressing his head, Arjun waited for Manik to speak out about his nightmare, but when he didn't he let it go.

Manik: "Baba bhook lag rahi hai!" Manik whined.

Arjun: "Chalo utho fresh hojao tab tak bf bhi ready hogaye ga!". Arjun said while getting up.

Arjun raised his eyebrows at him who was still lying on the bed, Manik forwarded his hand, giving a cute smile, Arjun gave him a questioning look, "Kya!".

"Uthao mujhe!" He replied cutely. Shaking his head at his antics, Arjun caught his hand and pulled him onto his feet directly into his embrace.

"Love you, baby!" Arjun said and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Hugging him he laughed, "Love you too Bubba!" he whispered bringing a smile to his face.

"Chalo... Get fresh!" Saying Arjun pushed him into the washroom. Though he was worried and tensed for him, Arjun felt happy watching him smile.

Getting ready Manik came down and saw Rohit cooking, smiling mischievously he went toward him.

Manik: "Aur bawarchi (chef), Subha hui nahi sahi sa aur bawarchi na, Bawarchi khana (kitchen) sambhal liya". Manik said mischievously.

Rohit: "Oh, come on, Manik. Don't start with your teasing again. I am just trying to cook a decent meal here".

Manik: "What are you cooking?".