Chapter 14

Manik came downstairs. Looked at arjun who already sited on dinning table waiting for him.

Manik sit infront of arjun. They start eating in a silence.

After completing his dinner arjun looked at manik and say.

Arjun:"Meet me in the living room". Arjun said and went from their.

After eating manik take his plate wash it and went to living room silently.

After reaching living room manik saw arjun sitting on couch doing his work. Arjun looked at manik and motioned him to sit infront of him.

Manik was silently following his all orders. But inside he was also very nervous.

After five minutes of silence arjun closed his laptop and coldly speak.

Arjun:"Now that you are living here I want you to follow some rules".

Manik just nod at this.

Arjun: "First, no alcohol and drugs.
Second, no swearing or cursing.
Third, Keep your grades high like before.
Fourth, Don't cause any trouble and come home on time
Fifth, You will not skip any medicines and meal".

Manik nodded his head obediently at all the rules.

Arjun:"Good, now the last rule no cigarettes".

Manik stiff at last rule.

Arjun:"Now any question".

Manik(Softly):"No".

Arjun:"Okay you can go".

Manik slowly stand up and leave from their.

IN THE MORNING

Arjun came back from jogging. He make his way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

After reaching their arjun stop in his tracks seeing manik already their. Manik looked at arjun and give him a small smile and say.

Manik:"Good morning sir".

Arjun:"Good morning, what are you doing here??".

Manik:"Making coffee for myself apko chahiya".

Arjun:"Nahi, you drink". Arjun said and make his way to the water cooler.

Arjun:" You are a coffee person??". Arjun asked seeing manik drinking coffee like it's a most precious thing in the world.

Manik:"I love coffee but I am not allowed to drink it".

Arjun:"Why??".

Manik:"Because of my health".

Arjun:"Then why are you drinking this?". Arjun question him.

Manik:"Because rohit is not here".Manik thought.

Manik:"I can drink coffee but in a limit".

Arjun just nodded his head.

Manik:"Ap itne subha (morning) exercise karna gaye tha". Manik asked with a disgusting face.

Arjun:"And what wrong in this subha subha (morning) exercise karna is good for health and especially for the lazy teenagers like you".

Manik made a face at the name of exercise. he hate exercising let alone waking up in the morning. Although rohit had tried number of times to make him do exercise in the early morning but manik used to show a big tantrum and trouble rohit alot.

Manik:"No thanks, mujhe exercise ki zarorat nahi exercise ki ap jaisa buddha (Old) logon ko zarorat hain".

Arjun:"Kya bola tuna ruk tujhe mein bata tha hun". Arjun said and try to hold manik.

Manik run escaping him and arjun follow him.

All the staff in the living room became shock seeing manik running in the living room and their boss chasing him. They never saw arjun behaving this much care free with anyone not even with sameer or sakshi.

Manik giggles filled the mansion bringing smile on each faces.

Manik:"Nahi pakad (caught) paoge buddhe jo ho gaye ho". Manik said while laughing.

Arjun caught manik wrist shocking him and pushed him on the couch and touched his tickle spot. As soon as arjun touched manik tickle spot manik start laughing even more.

Manik:"Hah..haa..sir...stop..mu.jhe...gudgudi horaha hain!".

Arjun:"Nahi nahi mein toh buddha hon right".

Manik:"haha..yes..you.are..buddha.ha.haaa". Manik said while laughing.

Arjun raised his eyebrows and tickle him more.

Arjun:"Acha mein buddha toh yeh la". Tickling him more.

Manik:"Bhai..pls..stop..muj..he..gudgudi horahi..hain.I..am..s.o.rry".

Arjun stop hearing him calling him bhai. He don't know why but it felt so warm.

But manik took arjun silence wrongly he thought arjun dosent like him calling him bhai.

Manik:"Kya hua you didn't like me calling you bhai I am sorry I should ask before-". Before manik could start his  rambling arjun cut him off.

Arjun:"Aryy baba aisa kuch nahi infact I liked when you call me bhai".

Manik:"Hoo I thought you didn't like me calling you bhai".

Arjun:"Jab uncle na mujh kaha you are an over thinker I doesn't believe him par ab fact mere samna hain".

Manik:"Kya? Uncle na aisa kaha haww mein rohit se uncle ki complain karunga".

Arjun start laughing after listening to manik.

Manik looked at arjun and nervously asked.

Manik:"Mein apko bhai bola sakta hon na".

Arjun nodded his head and say.

Arjun:"Hain you can call me bhai". Arjun said and manik hug him surprising him nonetheless he reciprocate the hug.

Manik:"Thank you bhai, I love you" Manik said while kissing arjun checks.

Arjun wrapped his arms around manik waist pulling him closer feeling the warm.

Arjun felt so warm he felt like he was holding his baby. He felt his heart at peace after a long time.

Manik was also same. He never felt this much protective in his life. He never felt this much safe,loved and peaceful. He felt like he was on the most safest place in the earth after being in the arms of his bhai.

After sometime arjun break the hug and say.

Arjun:"Ja baccha jaake taiyar ho ja tujhe college jana hai na".

Manik nodded his head some as  formalities are still remaining.

~~~

Hope you like the update

Take care💜💜