Chapter 4 ( staring  )

As the movie ends Gaz and Alejandro say goodnight and leave for their rooms. Soap, Ghost and you stay . Soap turns his head to you and speaks low for Ghost not hear. "Wanna watch a other? I'm still wide awake." You look at him nodding, as you look away you see Ghost staring at the both of you coldly, you feel your body shiver as his eyes dance around your face,body and eyes.

Soap then speaks at Ghost. "Ay Ghost, whatcha lookin at?" Ghost then turned his attention to Soap, not answering him. He then stands up and walks past you both. "Night." Was all you heard as he walked out of the living room. You didn't turn your head to continue looking at him but you could feel his eyes on you till he turned the corner. After a few minutes of silence, you didn't realize that Soap had put on a new movie. You quickly started watching the movie with Soap, laughing about it and telling stories that you both were reminded by the movie.

Eventually Soap gets up from the couch and goes to the fridge and grabs a beer. As he opens it he yawns loudly and walks back over to you. He sits down closer then he was before. Rapping his arm your neck and shoulder. "Yknow y/n I really am thankful to have someone to rely on, when it comes to when we get hurt. When we get out there I'll make sure to keep a eye out for ya!" He then gives you a small smile squeezing you close to him, as the small hug was given he then stands and looks down to you.

You look up at him with your cheeks flushed lightly. You really do feel like you belong here. "Night y/n see you tomorrow." Soap speaks softly to you with care in every single one of his words. You wave him off as he walks away to his bedroom.

Eventually the room goes silent, you sit there in your thoughts. Soap is such a sweet man and not bad looking at all, he makes you smile and you can relate to him in so many different ways. He makes you happy. You smile at the memories that you just made with Soap. You then hear something in the kitchen. You snap your head towards the noise, you then see the masked man. Staring right at you.

You look at him, he's wearing a black T-shirt and black sweats, a black mask with a skull painted onto it rather then the actual skull you normally see him in covering his face. You've never seen Ghost dressed so casually before, kinda shows that he really is human because at this point you thought he slept and showered in gear.

"Nice work today." He spoke low making his way towards you, water bottle in hand. "T-thank you sir." You say nervously. He then sits next to you, his knees barley touching yours. You could smell the slight sent of cigarettes and ash on him.

He leans down to your height, as you make eye contact you feel something fall into your lap. You quickly look down and see a water bottle. You then wrap you hand around it as you look back to him, he then speaks quietly. "You think you can do that out there?" He asks while he leans back into the sofa.

You look down at the water bottle and answer. "Yes sir." He then cuts you off. "It's Simon. Just call me Simon when we are alone." You look at "Simon" and smile. "Okay Simon." He nods his head and stands up. "Goodnight y/n." He then walked away.

As you stare into the water bottle that was given to you by Ghost, you smile. Maybe he's finally building up to you. You then stand up to go to your room, as you are walking to your bedroom you feel a pair of eyes on you towards your left. You snap you neck towards the direction of tension, you see Ghost's bedroom door close. You stand there for a moment looking down the hallway. "Maybe it was just in my head." You thought to yourself, as you continued your way down to your bedroom.

As you lay in bed you continue to think about the night you just had. You're happy that you are finally making  connections and friendships again. You start thinking about what the mission might be about as none of you more Price have any intel on the assignment. You look towards the nightstand seeing the water bottle rest on it. You smile thinking about the new connection that you have made with Ghost.