Chapter 5 ( hazy ) 🛑

🛑Massive Smut warning!🛑

As you lay there in bed you turn to look at the night stand, you see the water bottle that he gave you sitting on it. "Hopefully he didn't notice." You think to yourself. You haven't even opened the bottle of water that he gave you, because you wanted to keep it. You didn't know why, but you just had to.

Eventually over sometime you fell asleep, by the time you woke up it was long after sundown. You tsk as you look at yourself. "Why did I go to sleep without showering, ew." You eventually get up and make your way to the bathroom. You turn on the water and, look at yourself in the mirror as you undress. You see the gauze tied around your waist. As you take the gauze off to shower, you realize that there is already a large bandage on your wound. That means he didn't have to put the gauze on, did he just do that so he could feel your waist? No. Maybe he just doesn't know, he isn't a medic after all.

As these thoughts flood into your brain you feel yourself flush up, you quickly hop into the shower. As the water pores down your bare body. You start thinking about your day with Simon. You can't believe that he really helped you with your wounds. And the amount of times that he said your name today was enough to make you blush. As you continue thinking about your day, you eventually get out of the shower.

You eventually brush your hair, brush your teeth, etc. As you get ready for bed. As you walk over to your duffel bag which is on the floor you put on a baggy shirt and some panties and socks. As you get back into your bed you lay there for a few minutes just thinking to yourself.

Eventually your train of thought was broken by a soft knocking on your door. As you quickly get up, feeling a small sharp pain go through your legs, you open the door to see Ghost. "O-oh hey Simon." You say surprised. Quickly pulling down your shirt to cover your bare legs.

"I came to check on your bandages." He says bluntly. You step to the side and allow him to walk in. He then closes the door and locks if not taking his eyes off of you.

He quickly walks close to you, as you try to back away you bump into your bed, he puts his hands either side of you on the bed. "Umm, S-Simon...? What are you doing?" You ask voice shaking from his bold movements. "Take it off." He says harshly, you look at him shocked at what he said. "Take off what?" You ask with knot in your throat. "You're shirt. I need to see the bandage." He says as if what you asked was a stupid question.

You awkwardly look at him and, begin taking your shirt off. As you lift the fabric above your head and look at him, you realize how intensely he's looking at you. Suddenly you feel his hands go onto your waist, he then turns you around and bends you over your bed. You yelp at the sudden movement. "Sorry did I hurt you...?" Ghost whispers into your ear. You feel a shiver travel down your spine. "No Simon." You answer back trying not to embarrass yourself as thoughts fill your brain.

You feel his thumbs create small circles on your waist. You feel his hands slowly move down your hips as he lightly squeezes.

You then feel him bend over on you, he whispers. "Do you want it?" You feel something hard pressing against your ass. Your face immediately turning a deep shade of red. Having your space between your legs feel hot, just seconds after he said that.

"Y-yes." Was all you could think at that moment, all you could muster. You then feel his hands immediately pull down your panties. "Fuck, your already so wet. And I haven't even done a single thing to you." He then puts his fingers on your slit as you feel him pressing against your entrance.

You squirm at his touch as he breathes heavily into your ear. You feel him get harder.

He then quickly flips you over climbing on to the bed, looking down at you. "Lift up my mask darling." He spoke rough but tenderly. You reach your hands towards his face and lift up the mask, not past his nose.

You see a slight stubble and, beautiful full lips, you see his cheeks are also dusted in a light red color such as yourself. He quickly makes way connecting both of your mouths, lips, tongues, Together. As the slight taste of smoke of cigarettes fill your mouth.

As your tongues explore each other's mouth you feel his hand slowly make its way back to your slit, as the other begins to grope your breasts. You moan into his mouth at his touch. You feel his thump begin to rub your clit, as you squirm from the sensations of pleasure wave through your body, he then unlatches his lips from yours and starts to travel to your neck. Your moans then quickly escaping your mouth as they fill the room.

You feel your vision starts to go hazy as you start to approach your orgasm. "F- fuck Simon! I'm about to cum!" You say louder then you intended to. "Cum for me baby." He says as he quickly, going back for your lips.

As the sensation of your orgasm consumes you, you feel 2 of his fingers shove them selfs into you. You moan loudly at the wonderful wave of pleasure flows over you. You wrap your arms around his neck and, start making out with him intently.

His hand on your breasts retracts and you hear his belt unbuckle and a loud unzip. You look down and see that he is hard and that a bead of pre cum forms at the tip of his member. He was huge.

He quickly puts it in between your legs, allowing it to rub against your opening. "Fuck.. I want you so bad." He growls lightly into your ear. You grab the back of his head and intertwine your lips again with his, as you buck your hips against him. Wrapping your legs around his back.

You then feel a sharp pain zap through your whole body, as he thrusts hard into your insides. You practically scream at the amazing feeling of him inside of you. "Your so tight." He moans into your mouth.
His pace quickens, as he shoves himself in and out of you. You feel your self squeezing around him as he continues to groan and moan.

You start feeling hotter and hotter, your vision becomes hazy, as you detach your lips with his you moan loudly. "Simon! I'm going to cum!" "Cum for me." That's all he had to say as you felt yourself strain your muscles around him, causing him to moan out loudly as he finished with you.

You both stayed there for a moment as you both breathed heavily. He then lifted his head to look down at you. "Umm, how's your back?" You see him smile nervously. You laugh at his sudden "care" for your wound. "I'm perfectly fine Simon." You smile softly at him.

You then feel your eyes heavy as your drift to sleep.

You wake up. Your face red, body still tapped in gauze. You look at your clothes, your still wearing your tank top and cargo paints.

It was a dream. All of that was a dream. Now why the fuck did you just dream about fucking your Lieutenant? You blush heavily at remembering everything that you had just imagined.

You quickly jump into the shower to wash away the dirty thoughts. You then change into a baggy shirt and shorts. You then walk out of your room to find something to drink. It was already well into the night just like how your dream started. As you walk towards the kitchen you see the door ever so slightly open. As you peak your head through the door you see Ghost standing outside smoking. You see that his mask is above his lips not past his nose.

Just like you had dreamt he has light stubble and and lips full and soft with a light shade of pink covering them. You stare at him intently.

Suddenly his eyes dart right at you, you see his eyes widen as he quickly pulls the mask to cover his face, crushing the cigarette as he throws it to the ground. You turn around immediately and scurry to the fridge. You hear the door open and slam close. You quickly turn around and see that Ghost is walking towards you anger in his eyes. He leans down to your level, you can smell the cigarettes on his breath as he speaks harshly. "Don't ever tell anyone." You quickly nod your head eyes shut your eyes as you apologize profusely.

By the time you open your eyes again you see him turn the corner to walk to his room, his combat boots slamming against the floor. You quickly went back to your room and stayed awake the whole night. You couldn't sleep.

Authors note: thank you for reading this! This was my first ever time writing smut ever so I am very sorry if it did not make up to your expectations. Also sorry for not posting yesterday I was trying to write this but didn't know how. Thank you for your time!