Chapter 13 (behind the scope)

You wake up from a alarm on your phone, you reach your hand out to the bedside table to turn it off. You then stand up and walk towards the bathroom to shower. When you get done getting ready for the day you open your door, your met with Soap about to knock his knuckles on your face. He jumps slightly while you quickly duck down to avoid getting hit. "Jeez! Sorry I didn't know you were already awake. I was trying to knock on your door. Are you okay?." He asked while lowering down to your level. "Yeah I'm fine Soap. But Jesus Christ watch it next time!" You say joking. You both begin to laugh, but Soap's laugher quickly dies down as he looks down the hallway and looks up. You then turn you head to see what he was looking at, and you see König standing there staring at you both.

You jump behind Soap to hide, you didn't know why but you got so scared. You look up and see him leaning over Soap slightly to look down at you, you shiver at realizing how tall this man really is. He then speaks low. "S-sorry if I scared you both, I just wanted to say good morning." Soap then awkwardly turned slight towards you as he spoke. "Nah it's fine, don't worry about it." He then began to walk towards the living room.

You turn around to look at König as he stood towering over you. "Come on let's get some breakfast." He nodded, as you turned around to follow Soap. As you both stepped into the living room you see Gaz and Alejandro arguing in the kitchen something along the lines of  "thats my food because I bought it" "but I heated it!" While Ghost had his head buried in the fridge. Soap was standing by the entrance of the room looking at the 3 men crowding the small kitchen. He then sighed as he walked towards the couch to sit down. You follow him as König kept staring at the commotion in the kitchen.

Eventually the noise completely cuts off, you look into the kitchen and see Alejandro standing next to Gaz awkwardly while looking at König across the room. The silence is cut by Ghost. "Y/n you already ate it all?" He asked hinting at the dessert as he walked passed Alejandro and Gaz and peered into the trash. "No I gave it to König." Ghost quickly snapped his head towards you. "I got that for you." He sounded a bit hurt, he sighed as he walked towards the couch and sat between you and Soap.

You see that he was holding a small coffee cup with a tea pack string hanging to the side, a small coffee straw pointed towards him. He, without pulling his mask all the way up pulled the straw towards his mouth as to not show his face. All of sudden König sits right next to you. You look up at him and smile. Ghost immediately makes eye contact with König, you hear a low grumble come from his mouth. You then feel Ghost wrap his hand around your waist as he pulls you close to him.

Your thrown completely off guard by this and you look at Ghost with wide eyes. He doesn't even make a attempt to look at you, as he keeps his eyes on König. You look back up at König with red plastered onto your face, and you see him glaring back at Ghost. You feel a knot form in your throat as the tension between them both filled the air around you. You feel yourself getting pulled closer to Ghost as begins to focus on you. You felt his hand slight squeeze onto your hip, you blush harder at his touch.

Suddenly Soap stands up and storms off, Ghost and König paid no attention to Soap. You then move your way out of Ghosts grasp and stand up. Ghost and König both look at you. You see that the anger in their eyes has completely disappeared as they look at you. "I'm going to get my food." You then quickly walked into the kitchen where Alejandro and Gaz were still arguing. As you shimmy your way passed them, you open the fridge and look inside. You grab some milk and you begin to look for a cereal. As you pour your cereal of choice in a bowl you you feel a pair of eyes on you. To be more specific, above you.

You look up and you see König looking down at you, you flinch as you didn't realize the he had followed you into the kitchen. He then tilts his head slightly as he looks at you, he then looks away from you. As he pours himself a bowl of cereal as you watched him closely. When he was done he stood by you, as if waiting to follow you. You then walked to the couch where Alejandro and Gaz were now sitting, as they continued to talk about who knows what. Ghost and Soap were no where to be seen, as you and König sit down, you begin to eat your cereal faster then usual as you remembered that you have gun practice with Soap.