Chapter 20 (alone together) 🛑

It's been over a month since the day of the argument happened, you decided that you would start to distance yourself from Ghost and König.

Although it took some heart to avoid König, even though you had told König that you would train him, you just couldn't after what happened.

You also felt as if you got into a lot of awkward situations with Ghost. But at least because you had more time to yourself, you felt as if you got to spend more time with the rest of the group, which made you happy.

One night you ended up talking to Alejandro one on one, you had never realized that he was never a official member of task force 141.

"I'm actually the leader of Los Vaqueros, I'm affiliated with task force 141 but not a official member. When this mission is completed I'll have to go back." You sat there on the couch stumped on how you never knew or realized.

You tilted your neck down to your legs. "So I'm probably not going to see you again am I?" He frowned at this reply. "Well if you ever have to do anything in Mexico maybe you can request me, after all the only reason why I'm on this mission is because we believe the person shipping the missiles has it out for me, it's best that I be on the down low till we find the culprit."

Eventually the conversation came to end as you both realized it was very late. As you and Alejandro stand there looking at each other, you speak up. "I'll find them, just because someone to cowardly to show who they are, is out for you, shouldn't mean you have to leave your home. It's unfair." He smiled as he looked down at you. "Thank you for your concern y/n but, if it weren't for them I wouldn't have met you."

You felt a smile creep on your face as you became a light shade of pink. "I'll be going to sleep now, goodnight y/n." He spoke as he walked away going into the hallway "Goodnight!" You say back as you go into the kitchen to grab a snack.

You then find yourself in your room eating your snack as tried to find a show to watch on your phone, when suddenly you hear a knock on your door. You then put you snack on your bedside table as you get up to answer the door.

"Oh hey König, do you need something?" You ask as you look at the man towering above you. You could feel his eyes eating away at you, taking in everything.

"I Want yo- ... To see you." He spoke as he looked away quickly, he then took in a deep breath as his hand came up to his mask where his mouth should be.

"If that's okay." He added before glancing back at you. You thought to yourself and nodded. "It's okay König."

He then quickly stepped towards you, his demeanor seemed more stern then usual. "Is everything okay König?" You ask curious for his answer. "No." He answered still walking towards you having you step back. His body pressed into yours as you practically shuttered at his touch as he put his thump over your cheek.

"You've been avoiding me." He sounded sad, confused and angry all at the same time, his eyes cut through you. You were frozen. You didn't know how to answer the man that towered above you.

"I-I just needed some space after what happened." You spoke after regaining your composure. His thump continued to swipe across your cheek, having your face flush up in both nerves and embarrassment.

You looked at his eyes growing more cold, he did not seem happy with your answer. "What did I do that was so wrong, my Liebling?" He lowered his face to yours, having the cloth of his sniper hood drape over your shoulder. He continued to lower himself to your shoulder, you then felt his lips graze over your collar bone.

His hands then traveled down to your body having them wrap around your waist. "K-König what are you doing?" You ask as you felt his hands pull you closer to him.