Chapter 12 (König)

You wake up to a quite knocking on your door, you sluggishly walk towards your door and open it. Your then met with a torso, you look up and see König staring down at you. "Hey König, you need something?" You ask while you rub your eyes. "I-I am Hungry, b-but I don't know what I'm allowed to eat." You then looked over him and see that he was wearing a basic green tight shirt and some grey sweatpants, you then look back at his eyes and smile softly as you spoke. "Yeah I'll show you, just come with me." He then stepped out of the way, and began to follow you.

As you stepped into to the kitchen you go to the fridge and look at what is inside. You then see a box of your f/d. You grab it and start to smile. Ever since you all ate at the pizzeria and you said that your favorite dessert is f/d, Ghost has been going back to town and buying a new one for you when you finish eating the previous one. You then turn your head back to look at König who was leaning over you, staring at you in curiosity, you jump slightly as you didn't realize that he was the close. "Does f/d sounds good?" You ask as you hand it to him. "Oh, yes thank you." He said as he carefully placed his hands around the box.

You then walked over to the couch and sat down. Suddenly you felt the weight of the couch shift drastically. When the hell did he leave the kitchen? You then look up at him. Even sitting down right next to you his face still felt miles away from your own. You stare up at him while he looked down at you, you didn't know why but König always seemed so nervous. You place your hand on his thigh close to his knee as you make a worried expression. "König are you okay?" You ask as sweetly as you could, you felt like you were trying not to scare off a baby deer. His eyes widened a bit as you felt him flitch slightly at your touch.

His eyes then rested on your own as his body relaxed, he then took a deep breath and then spoke quietly. "Yes I'm fine, thank you." You smile at him as you take your hand off of him to rest into your lap. He then looked down at the box and opened it, he then began to eat the dessert as you watched his movements. He was very careful with the way he moved but he seemed a bit more confident, as you sat there with him in silence, you started to realize why he seems so nervous, why he seems anxious and afraid. And you knew exactly how he felt, you related with him.

You waited a bit while he continued to eat the dessert, you wanted to get to know him more, but you didn't want to risk "scaring him off". You think for a moment and come to the conclusion that you should ask him easy questions to answer, you then turn to him as you spoke softly. "Hey König, what's your favorite animal?" He turned his head slight to look at you, he then thought for a long while before he answered. "I like cats and dogs... I like butterflies, their always super pretty... A-also cows! I like their noses. One time I saw a peacock! It was albino too." He seemed to be really excited to tell you, he also seemed to be smiling while telling you this.

You continued to ask him simple questions like this, and every time he would take a minute to think, and then would answer with a lot of enthusiasm. You personally thought it was the cutest thing ever. Eventually he finished the dessert, he then looked at you for a moment. "Thanks for that." You smile at him as you stand up and grab the box from his hands. "No problem." You made your way to the kitchen and threw away the box, you then turned around, König was right behind you. You practically jump out of your skin.

Yes his personality is a adorable, but his physical appearance completely contradicts that, and goddamn for a big guy he was quite a hell. He quickly steps back. "I-I'm sorry did I startle you?" He asked in a worried tone. "Y-yes, it's fine though. Jeez you should have been a assassin! Thats like the third time you've creeped up on me!" You began to laugh. As you finish laughing you look at him and he seems surprised.

"You really think I could be assassin?" He seemed happy that you said that. "Well yeah, you have the ability of being quite, and your careful with your movements." You add on. "T-thank you, I'm trying to learn how to be more still." "I mean with the way you handle things that you hold, you would be great with a sniper!" He looks at you eyes wide. "R-really!?" He said loudly in excitement. You were surprised by how he took the compliment.

"Well yeah of course! I would know because I'm one of the best!" He then freezes for a moment and gasps Loudly. "Wait... YOUR THE Y/N!?" He yelled louder then before, you looked at him in confusion, he then began to speak. "I'm so sorry I just thought your were a woman with the same name since they said that you'll be the medic on this mission, y-you're such a big role model to me! Iv always wanted to be a sniper but they didn't allow me to because I'm to big and I get shaky a lot... But you! Y-you completely bypassed every famous sniper, in just a few years too! While some of them took decade or more, of work to get where you are now! P-please, I know it's a lot to ask but... C-could you teach me?"

He spoke quickly and as he was rambling, you looked at him eyes wide. You were not expecting that to come from him. He looked down at you, curious as what you were going to say. "Thank you! I didn't know I was that well known to be a role model. But yeah! I could totally train you." You spoke with a large smile, suddenly you feel yourself picked up from the ground. You feel yourself being squeezed by König.

He was hugging you, he shook a little bit side to side and up and down, while he repeatedly said. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuu!" He then set you down on the counter while you look at him face painted in red. Suddenly a deep voice sliced threw the room. "No she won't." You and König both turn your head to look at where the voice came from. Ghost was walking towards the both of you as he entered the room from the hallway.

"W-what...?" König said quietly with sadness lingering. "I will... I'm more then capable enough to train you to be a sniper, no need for her to do it. She needs to focus on expanding her gun skills. She doesn't need a distraction... Like you." He spoke with anger while he stomped towards König. You look at Ghost and you see that he was staring daggers at König, you then speak up. "Ghost it's fine, really it is." You said this while you hopped off the counter as you walked towards Ghost.

Ghost without looking away from König, placed his hand on the dip of your back, and pulled you in to press you against him. He looked down at you and spoke harshly again. "You don't need a distraction." As you looked into his eyes you knew he was angry. You were scared. You then looked down and spoke quietly. "Y-yes sir..." Suddenly you feel him grab your hand and begin to pull you to the hallway. You followed him as you felt König looking at you both from the kitchen.

As your walking he pulled you into his room, he shut the door harshly and looked at you. You looked at him still nervous, he then began to walk towards you. "You understand why I don't want you to train him right?" He spoke softly. "Yes sir." You answered back while still looking at the ground. You then feel his hand come up to your chin and raise it to look up at him. "Don't give me that, y/n. You know I don't like it when you give me the "Lieutenant" treatment when we are alone." His hand then slightly cupped your face. He then brushed his thump over you lips, you begin to blush at how intensely he was looking at you. He stayed there for a moment, taking in what he was looking at. He then sighed while he lowered his hand from your face.

He turned around and opened his door and peered down into the hallway way, he then turned his head back to look at you. "It's late, you should go to sleep." He then stepped to the side, as to tell you to go to your room. You then nodded, and walked towards the door. As you stepped through, he spoke to you. "Have a goodnight y/n, I'll see you in the morning." You then heard the door shut behind you.

You then made your way towards your room. As you got back into bed you thought for a moment. Ghost is probably right, if you get your hands back on a sniper you're probably going to slow down with your progress with Soap. You sigh as you think of the alternate reality if you actually had time to train König, you get sad as you realize that you probably won't be able to do that at all. You turn and toss in your bed till you find a comfortable spot, you then clear your mind as you begin to fall back yo sleep.

Authors note: thank you for reading this! Also happy new year!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and also have a great beginning of the new year!