Chapter 8 ( hangover )

You wake up with a headache, immediately this day is already shit. You fling your feet over your bed as you plant them against the cold ground, you shiver, you then make your way to the bathroom. As you turn on the water to the hottest setting you undress yourself, and sit on the toilet as you wait.

You try to remember what the hell happened last night. But to no avail... All your remember is up to the moment when Alejandro left, and that he told you guys not to drink to much but you guys immediately ignored him when he was gone.

You immediately regret not listening to him as you clench your head while stepping into the shower. As you feel the hot water run down your body you begin to relax. You decide to take a very long shower, mainly of just sitting on the floor of the shower as your skin turned a slight red from the burning water.

Eventually after 30 minutes you exit your shower, shivering, you see that you didn't close the door to your bathroom and that nothing had fogged. As you rush to grab a towel you see something on your bed. As you quickly dry yourself as well as you can, while hopping towards the new object in your room.

You look at the thing on your bed, and see that that it is a small note. As you pick up the note you quickly wrap yourself with your blanket, to attempt to warm your bare body. You then begin to read the small note. "hey y/n it's Soap sorry for walking in your room I knocked but didn't hear a answer just was wondering if you have any meds for everyone see you when you get done with your shower" You look at the end of the note and spot a cute small smiley face.

You read this and laugh at his shitty handwriting, and no periods or commas. You then quickly put some random baggy shirt and some boxers on as you walk out of your room, with your medical bag. You then make your way to the living room.

"Y/nnnnnnn help meeee..." You look at the couch and see Gaz holding his stomach and his head as he lays on his left side. You walk towards the kitchen and grab a few cups and 5 water bottles. As you walk back to Gaz you hear him whine. You then sit right next to his head as you place the bottles and cups on the coffee table, you rub Gaz shoulder to try to sooth him.

"You okay?" You ask half joking, he quickly answers. "Noooo..." You frown at his answer, as Alejandro walks in. "You guys drank to much didn't you." You look at him and just nod. He sighs as he walks to the kitchen to make coffee. Right after Ghost slugged his way into view, He perks up after seeing you. 

"Morning." he grumbles. Ghost then plants himself onto his seat across from you and Gaz. You begin pouring the water into the cups, as you are doing this Soap makes his way into the living room. "Y/n! Please tell me you saw the note." He pleaded. "Yeah I saw it, I have the meds right here." You finish pouring the water out.

You had poured one of the water bottles into 4 cups, as you reach into your bag and grab 4 pills of ibuprofen, you then place one pill next to each cup as you slide three of them to the men., you then also hand each of them a water bottle. Soap had sat right next to you and immediately chugged the water with the medicine. Ghost just took the pill without water then drank the water alone, as Gaz slightly coughed after using the water to swallow the pill.

As you take the medicine, you feel something land on your lap, you look down to see Soaps head with his eyes closed. "Just taken a small nap." Was all he said as you began to hear a faint snore coming from him. Gaz which was laying next to you followed Soap quickly into a slumber.

You sit there laughing to yourself as you think of these "big strong scary men!" act exactly like wanna be young frat boys when they drink to much the first time. You look up at Ghost and see that he's staring right at Soap. He seemed shocked at his sudden action, he then notices that you're looking at him and, what he was looking at, he then turned his head to the kitchen and spoke to Alejandro. "Can you pour me and y/n a cup?" He asked this in a groggy voices