Chapter 11 (new guy)

You wake up to Soap shifting around, as you rub your eyes to attempt to focus on what was happening around you. You see Soaps arms wrapped around you. As you look at him, you freeze for a moment scared, but then remembered what had happened last night. You then calm down as you try to come to terms of what you did. You then began to rub the back of his head, as you slightly whisper his name to wake him up.

As he groaned and turned his head away from you, he then yawned, and opened his eyes. He then lightly smiled at you, as he held you tighter. He then nuzzled his nose into the crook of your neck, causing you to giggle from the tickling sensation.

"How are you?" He asked with a slight hum, you smiled and answered softly. "I'm good, Soap." "That's great to hear." He answered back. He then lifted his head off of you and thought for a moment. "Y/n, what... Umm, are we?" He seemed embarrassed to ask this, but this threw you into a loop.

Are you together? Are you just "more then friends", or is this just a one time thing. You look at him with a face of confusion and uncertainty. He sighs to himself as he lays back down, planting himself next to you. "We should just stay friends, it's better for the both of us honestly." He sounded sad with this answer, but the more you thought about, you knew that he was right.

You groan as you spiral into a state of guilt, you feel like your leading him on, he did say last night that, "you have no idea... how long Iv been wanting to do this to you." And such. You blush at the memory.

"Well what do you want to do?" You ask him. "I honestly think we both agree on not getting in a relationship, right?" "Definitely." You answer back. "Okay, we'll how about we just... "Help" each other out every now and again, nothing serious! I do really enjoy you just as a friend." He said trying to make everything seem less awkward. "Yeah that sounds good. I can work with that." You said with a slight smile.

Eventually you both get ready for the day and walk out of the room, as you both make your way to the living room to get breakfast you see Ghost in the kitchen, his back facing towards you both. He then turned around, with a coffee in hand. He stared at you both for a second, studying your body. He then walked past you both, before you could even say good morning.

Eventually after having breakfast with Soap, the awkwardness disappeared. You both just seemed to be talking and laughing like nothing had even happened the night before. You smile at him after he made a joke, mainly because you realize that you absolutely adore your friendship with Soap, and also because his joke was pretty funny.

As Gaz woke up and joined you both in the conversation, you all hung out for the rest of the day. Eventually Alejandro and even Price joined the conversation, but Ghost was still no where to be seen.

This pattern of waking up and just hanging out or training with the men, with Ghost no where to be seen, went on for a month. Price began to get more and more frustrated at the fact that the missiles were no where to be seen. But eventually you all got some surprising news one late night.

As you walked into the living room after hearing your name being called out by Price, you see everyone standing waiting for you to enter into the room. "What's going on?" You ask confused on the meeting. "We are getting to new member in our team, he'll be here any minute. Everyone step outside into the field and greet him." Price spoke while he made his way out of the kitchen door. You practically jump! A new person to meet is great! You were excited to see who it would be.

"Ah shit, who do you think it is?" Soap asked Alejandro. "I don't know, Price didn't mention it to me. Guess it's a surprise!" Alejandro responded with slight smile. Your smile was huge as you began to speak. "I can't wait to see who it is! Hopefully their really nice!" You practically squeal as you quickly make your way through the door.

As you make your way the field, you hear the a helicopter flying overhead, while everyone else made their way up to you and Price. Eventually you see the light of the helicopter grow closer as it finds a place to land. As soon as the vehicle placed its self on the ground, the ramp opened and out came a huge man.

He had a rag over his head with red streaks from the eye holes going down. He quickly made his way towards all of you, towering over everyone. He spoke low as if shy. "Hello. I'm König." Price quickly stuck out his hand to shake his, as they greeted each other you feel yourself shake in fear. Why the hell was this man so tall? And you thought Ghost was tall but this guy practically towered over him!

Eventually after greeting Price he awkwardly looked down at you all, you then see that he has a duffel bag with his belongings inside. You quickly step forward and smile at him. "Hi I'm y/n! Would you like me to show you to your room?" He then took a moment to register what you said and nodded. You the walk closer to him and grab the bag out of his hand, surprisingly the bag was really light, he then spoke again quietly with a German accent. "T-thank you."

As you turn around and walk you feel him follow quickly behind you, as you hear then men begin talking about him. As you walk you start to talk to the new guy. "So where are you from?" "I-I'm from... Austria." He sound embarrassed. You where surprised by a man of his size talking to you like a nervous child. As you made your through the kitchen door you held the door open for him. He bent down slightly to walk inside.

"Your name is König right?" You ask with a soft tone to try to calm down his nerves. "Mhm." He answered quietly. "What does it mean?" You ask with curiosity, he took a moment to clear his throat as he began to speak. "It means king." "Wow that's really cool!" You said as you turned around to look at him while you walked. You then walk by your room and point at it. "That's my room! If you need me just knock." He nodded at what you told him. Eventually you make it into the unused room, you turn on the light and walk into the room as you put his bag onto the bed. He stepped inside and looked at you.

You look up at him and made eye contact with him, it was strange. You felt as if he was scared and nervous to be around you. He then quickly broke eye contact as he looked down at his shoes. "Thanks for... S-showing me my room." You smile as you make your way around him. "No problem König, I'll see you in the morning, and remember if you need me I'll be in my room." Before you could close the door he spoke again. "Goodnight, y/n." "Goodnight König."

Authors note: thanks for reading this! This is a shorter chapter but I still hoped you enjoyed it! I'm sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter lately, I was with my family as it was the holiday season. I hope you all had a great holiday season as well!