Chapter 10 ( help ) 🛑

🛑Massive Smut warning!🛑

Thank you @XxAshle_jadexX for this idea!

As you look at Soap through the crack of the door, you feel yourself flush up. You stare at him intently, listening to the sounds that he was making. You then had a evil idea. You were going to walk in there and act as if you had no idea what he was doing, and you wanted to tease him. You didn't know why or how but, you just really wanted to see where this would go.

You then open the door completely, as you spoke loudly in a innocent voice. "Hey Soap! I just wanted to apologize for getting mad, I should have locked the door or something." You say this while looking directly at him, you see him bolt for his blanket to cover himself as he looked at you face red in embarrassment.

"Hehe... Y-yeah it's o-okay..." he said while looking at you awkwardly, as you made your way towards him. You stare at him intently with a look of curiosity, you see him swallow a knot in his throat. He then began to speak again after coughing to clear his throat. "Look I just want to say sorry, I should have knocked more then once." He spoke low while he avoided eye contact.

"A-and waited for a answer." He added on onto his previous statement. When he finally made eye contact with you, you could tell that he was embarrassed. You then put a finger on your mouth and pondered for a moment. "I'll only forgive you if youuuu...let me sleep on you!" You said with a cheeky smile. You see the color wash away from his face as he looked at you in shock and confusion.

"W-what why!?" He asked concerned. "Because I let you sleep on me for like a hour today! I think I deserve it, after you walked in on me!" You shouted at him. He looks at you for a moment and sighed. "You got me there." He spoke low, as he fidgeted with something under the blanket, presumably pulling up his boxers.

He then opened his blanket as if telling you to lay down. You then happily squirmed your way into a little spoon position, as he took a moment to fully process after that was going on. He then put the blanket down and awkwardly tried to press his body as least that he could in the small twin size bed.

You then wiggled yourself against him comfortably, at this point you could hear his breath shake a bit. You could feel him pressing against you, you blush at the feeling. You then grab his hand that he had placed on his side, and move it to cradle around you.

"Much better." You say as you move to press yourself against him more. You looked back at him to see his face, you saw him red in response from your teasing. You then innocently smiled at him, while he slightly frowned.

"What's wrong?" You ask worried. "N-nothing! Nothing at all." He said while yet again avoiding eye contact with you. You then turned your head away from him as you focused on the heat coming from him. He was actually pretty comfortable for a very muscular man. You then feel him twitch under you as a small breathy moan came from him. You smile, your idea was working.

You then slowly begin to roll your hips on to him, you hear his breath hitch as he tried to speak. "Y/n d-don't do t-that!" He spoke in breaths. You then turn your head back to look at him, you see him slightly biting down onto his bottom lip as he stared at you with begging eyes.

You then wrap your hand around the back of his head and bring into a kiss. Immediately he began to rub himself against you, as he moaned into your kiss. You then realize that the reason why he is so sensitive, was probably because right when you walked in he was about to finish. You smile at knowing that you've been denying him of pleasure for some time now.

"Let me help you." You whispered into his ear as you felt him rub faster against you. He then threw the blanket off of the both of you, your skin fills with goosebumps as the cold air hit your bare skin. You then see him quickly rip off your shorts as he swiftly pulled down his boxers in the same motion.

You stare at him in shock at how big he was, he then rushed to reconnect both of your lips together, as he wrapped your thighs around his length. He then began to thrust in and out rubbing your entrance, as he began to intertwine his tongue with yours. You moan at how fast and rough he was being with you, he then detached his lips from yours as he caught his breath to speak in a breathy moan. "Fuck... you have no idea... how long Iv been wanting to do this to you."

He then went down to your lips as you felt him grab your hips, you spoke in between his kisses. "D-don't put it in." "I won't." He immediately answered back with care lingering on every word. As he began to buck against you he slowed down, as he attacked your neck and trailed down to your collar bone with light bites and hickeys. He then moved his kisses down your body and slowly ended up on your inner thighs.

And before you knew it he was kissing and licking your entrance, slowly teasing at your clit, as sucked and twisted his tongue slowly in and out of you. You moaned at this feeling, you have never felt something like this before, but somehow it felt familiar, as he began to slowly enter a finger inside of you. You brushed the feeling off as you focused on his passionate touch.

He then focused his mouth on your clit, as he added a second finger inside of you. He then plunged his fingers deep inside as he slowly trailed them back out and repeated this motion, as his tongue attacked your bunch of nerves. You moaned loudly. "F-fuck Soap, keep going!" You laugh in the back of your head as you realize that you are now moaning out his name, and just before he was moaning yours.

You then feel yourself get closer and closer to your climax, as you grabbed the back of his head forcing him to suck harder on you. "Soap! I'm cumming!" You said this while you rolled your eyes back and threw your head onto his pillow. The feeling of lust completely rushed through your whole body as you were consumed by the feeling of Soap taking care of you.

As the rush finally started to die down, you look at Soap, you seem him on his knees smiling at you. You then sit up and crawl towards him as he looked down to you. You the grab him and begin to stoke him slowly, all the way down from the tip to his base. You hear him moan lightly at your touch. You then quicken your pace as you looked up at him with lustful eyes.

You then dipped your head down and slowly put his length down your throat, he then looked at you with a shocked expression, as a loud moan came out from him. You began to bob your head up and down his length, as whimpered and trembled in overwhelming pleasure. "Y/n... P-please keep going." He begged. You then quickened your pace once again attempting every time to get him deeper and deeper into your throat.

Suddenly he wrapped your hair around his hand and forced your mouth to touch onto his base, he then quickly pulled his length out from your throat, but quickly smashed your head back down. You choked on him as you gasped and gagged for air, then with one more hard thrust inside of your throat, he moaned loudly. "F-fuck, y-n!" You then felt a thick liquid travel down your throat.

He then slowly took himself out from your mouth, as you swallowed the liquid, and coughed for air, as he caught his breath. You both looked at each other, and began laughing. He then picked you up and took you to his bathroom to shower.

As your two sat in the rub together, you sat between his legs with your head against his chest as he covered you in kiss and compliments, as he helped you wash up. He then dried you, and gave you a shirt and some shorts to wear.

Eventually when you both were all cleaned, he placed you gently into his bed as he cradled his body around you. The blanket was then set on top of you as you both fell into a deep slumber.

Authors note: thank you guys for reading this! And thank  @XxAshle_jadexX for this wonderful chapter idea! I hope you guys enjoyed the smut, hopefully Iv been getting better. And remember if you have any ideas please put a comment on the (small update) post! And please do comment! I absolutely adore all your comments!