Chapter 21 (Lier)

"König...?" You take a step back, he steps closer. "König w-what are you doing..?" His eyes where wide, and had a light haze over them, he stared at you, only at you.

"What I should've done a long time ago." His shallow voice was the only thing you could hear, you felt as if time stopped as you saw his finger shake on the trigger.

The air was thick and heavy, you couldn't breathe.

Panic.

Panic was the only thing you could think of doing, but you couldn't even do that.

You were frozen, frozen in fear.

Frozen in a fear that you've never felt, or were trained for.

Nothing.

You could only do nothing...

"Put the gun down." Price's voice cut the sareal silence, he had his own gun pointed to König's head. Soap, Gaz, Alejandro, and Ghost were behind him, Ghosts eyes focused on yours.

For the first time, Ghost looked scared, his eyes were wide, his shoulders raised and dropped in a fast motion, as he felt as if he lost his breath.

The barrel that stayed pointed to your skull flinched for a moment. "You don't understand! I NEED to do this!" König's voice cracked as his voice came out with a cry.

He looked back at you and stepped towards you, making the barrel hit and rest on the side of your head. A cry escaped from you.

"König. Think about this..." Prices voice was low, as he stared at König.

König breathed for a moment. The air was thick, you felt as if you couldn't breathe, you just kept your eyes on everyone else.

"Why are you looking at me as if I'm crazy!...You all did this! Especially you." His gun pointed towards Ghost. "I wasn't going to do this... B-but you made me!" He redirected his gun to you.

"I thought I could change..." he whimpered a bit. "I thought it was going to be easy..." a small cry escaped from him. "But YOU."

He yelled at Ghost. "YOU HAD TO KILL HIM!"

"König! I need you to start making sense." Price cut him off, as he continued to have his gun pointed at him, Ghost suddenly pointed his gun at him.

König grabs you in one swift motion, having your back squeezed into him. His gun still pointed at you head, while his arm wrapped around you neck. "DONT FUCKING MOVE, OR SHE GETS IT." König's voice echoed off the crate walls, you stared at Ghost while tears you didn't even notice forming began falling down.

Ghost drops the gun.

"König let's talk about this." Price spoke after looking at Ghost for a moment with a confused look. "No. Drop it." Ghost spoke to Price, as he looked at the gun he was holding.

"W-what?" Price refused to take his eyes off of König again. "Just drop the fucking gun." Ghost repeated himself.

Price, while maintaining eye contact with König, knelt down and slowly placed the gun on the floor, he then took two strides back.

König's chest began to rise and fall slower against your back. You could feel him relax his arm around your throat.

"I-I don't want to do this..." König cried a bit while he stared at them all.

"Then why are you doing this?" Soap asked. "Because he's... h-he's gone." He spoke in between his cries.

"Who's gone?" Gaz asked with a trembling voice.