Chapter 6 ( mission )

It's been five days since you first were assigned the mission . Price called you all to the living room, as all of you found where to sit, Price walked in and stood in front you all. "Alright. I know I said you all had one week but we are moving out today. We have been given our information. There are 3 bombs that have been seen in Russia that are American missiles. We just got info that they are getting the bombs here. We will leave at 1700 hours [5pm] meet in the field by then." He then walked out of the living room through the side door in the kitchen.

You all kinda just looked at each other, you check the time and see that it is 11:17am. Soap then is the first one to speak. "American missiles, that's a new one." He awkwardly laughed to himself. Alejandro than speaks up. "We should get ready so we can leave when the time comes." You all nod at the command and begin walking to your rooms.

When you get into your room you quickly put your military gear on the bed so that you can change when the time comes and you start putting everything in the duffel bag just in case you were going to be leaving the whole building as well.

As you put your last few belongings into the bag, you hear a knock on your door. As you swing your head up from looking down at your duffel bag, you walk over to the door and open it. You then see Soap standing right in front of you, he gently smiles at you and then begins to speak. "Hey I wanted to check up on you before we head out, and mostly to get your gun situation all sorted out." You look at him for a moment and realize what he was getting at. You aren't going to use a sniper on this mission.

The color leaves your face at the sudden realization that you are going to go on a mission with the responsibility to make sure no one dies, and with a gun that you have probably have never even used before outside of training with Soap.

"Fuck." That was the only word and only thing that left your mouth. Soap begins hysterically laughing at your response. As he calms down a little he begins to speak once again. "Look I know you didn't get that much time to train but I think your gun is gonna be the mp5. You did great with it at the shooting range and I just got intel that we are going to be inside a rather small building, so this is the best that I can get you as of right now." He smiles at you giving you a little bit more confidence that you had before.

Eventually the talk about guns at your door turned into you Soap and Gaz all fighting over who can watch there favorite childhood movie before the mission. As you are all at each others throats for the remote, Alejandro walks in. He sees what you all are doing and begins to laugh, you all eventually settle on some random looney Tunes episodes. As you all have conversations about memories of your childhoods, you check your watch and see the it is 4:39pm your eyes go wide at seeing the time.

"Shit we are going to leave in 20 minutes! Imma go get ready!" You all quickly stand up and run to your rooms to put on your gear.

As you are in your room you put on a black mask on to cover your mouth and nose, you then put on the rest of your gear. As you run towards the duffel bag on the floor you quickly start looking for medical stuff. You groan as you can't find anything even remotely helpful out on the field for medication. "Why didn't I have that ready!" You thought to yourself.

You leave your room and run over to the living room hoping to find someone that can help you find something even remotely helpful. As your foot steps fill the room you see Soap leaning on the counter. You run towards him. "Soap help me!" He looks at you worried at you sudden plead of helplessness.

"What's wrong y/n?!" He says back with a worried face. "I can't find anything remotely medically helpful for the mission! Do you know where any of the supplies are?" You start throwing open cabinets as you look for at least a first aid kit. "Oh yeah, I know where your stuff is. I already put your bag full of your doctor shit by the gun you're going to use. Its in the supply room, I'll go get it." You rest your hands on your face. Why wasn't your first thought to check the SUPPLY ROOM it's in the name! Supplies!