4

I walked in my dorm and I saw Adrien was with one of his friends.

"Hey princess there's someone I would like you to meet. This is my best friend Mike. Mike this is my fiancée Marinette." Adrien said.

"Hi it's nice to meet you. Good work Adrien she's hot." Mike said.

"I'm still here you know by the way it's an arrange marriage it's not like he had a choice. I'm going to my room to finish some homework." I said.

After Adrien's friend left Adrien walked in my room and he sat on my bed. 

"Hey so Mike told me that there's going to be a dance next Friday and I was wondering if you would like to go with me." Adrien said.

"Sure I would love to." I said.

Adrien left my room. I invited Mackenzie to my dorm so we can hang out. Mackenzie arrived and we started hanging out.

I showed her the progress of my wedding dress. She loved it so far I just made the first layer of the skirt. I have to finish this dress by the end of the month.

The wedding is in 3 months but I have other things to do before the wedding so that's why I have to finish the dress by the end of this month.

Mackenzie and I ended up watching tv together in my room. We were watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' it's one of our favorite reality show.

We gotten tired of watching tv so we decided to go outside for some fresh air. When Mackenzie opened the door she immediately closed it and pushed me back inside my room.

"Kenzie what are you doing?" I asked.

"Um I don't want to go outside let's stay in here." Mackenzie said.

"No I want to go outside." I said.

I kept on pushing Mackenzie until I finally got out of my room and I saw that Adrien was with another girl.

"Hi um who's this?" I asked.

"Princess this is Maddie my ex." Why the hell does Adrien have his ex over.

I didn't know what else to say so I just walked out of the dorm. Mackenzie tried her best to cheer me up I was so mad. That's the crazy ex Adrien told me about so I have no idea why he has her there.

I was so scared to go back to the dorm because I don't want to see his ex there. I had to go back to the dorm anyways because it was getting late.

When I walked in the dorm I saw that Adrien was still there but he was alone. I just stood there with my arms folded.

"Why was she here. You told me yourself that she was crazy." I said.

"Marinette she found me and she let herself in. I didn't want anything to do with her." Adrien said.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes. Wait are you jealous?"

"No I am not ok I was just confused that's all because you told me that's she's crazy."

Ok maybe I was a little jealous but I can't let him know because I know he's going to be teasing me about it.

I went to visit my parents because they wanted to know how the wedding planning is going. Adrien stayed at the dorm because he had other things to do.

I arrived at my parents house and they were already asking me how the wedding planning is going.

"It's going great I guess I couldn't find a dress that suits me so I decided to design my own." I said. "But that's all that I have right now I don't know if Adrien has planned his half."

My parents started telling me that they found some venues that they thought were perfect. I told them that it's probably best for Adrien and I to pick the venue we like.

I was with my parents for at least 3 hours then I went back to the dorm to tell Adrien that we have to pick a venue.

Before I went back to the dorm my parents told me that I have a photo shoot to go to so I drove to the photo shoot.

The photo shoot was just about some new clothes my parents are going to release the clothes we're actually really cute.

Whenever I do photo shoots for my parents they let me keep the clothes after the shoot. I was finally finished with the photo shoot so I drove back to my dorm.

I was ready to lay down on my bed after a long day. When I got to the dorm I opened the door and I found Adrien with his ex again.

"Adrien what the hell." I yelled.

"I should leave." His ex said while blowing a kiss at Adrien.

I was honestly so pissed.

"What is wrong with you? Why was she here again?" I said.

"She let herself in again." I had a hard time believing that because he made that same excuse last time.

"And you expect me to believe that right? You know what whatever. I'm so mad at you." I locked myself in my room then I started to think back.

I realized that I have been feeling really jealous when girls come up to him. Adrien is also the only one I've been thinking about lately.

I've also been imagining about how the dance is going to be with him next Friday. I've only known him for a few days but I think I'm falling in love with him.