6

It's finally the day of the dance. I went to get ready at  Mackenzie's dorm I showed her the dress and she loved it.

The dress was blue with silver things around it. I made it myself it looked amazing on me.

Mackenzie helped me put the dress on and she also did my hair

"So are you going to the dance too?" I asked.

"No I have no one to go with." Mackenzie said.

"I could try to hook you up with Adrien's friend Mike." I said.

"Really you would do that but I don't have a dress."

"Kenzie I'm a designer I design a bunch of dresses that I'm not even going to wear you can have one if you want." Mackenzie started hugging me.

After a few hours later I was ready to go to the dance. I was really nervous because I don't really know how to dance and I don't want Adrien to laugh at me.

Mackenzie and I went to the place where the dance was and Mackenzie entered before me because I was too nervous to actually walk in.

When I was ready I walked in and I saw that Adrien was staring at me with his mouth wide open. Adrien walked up the steps to be with me.

"You look beautiful." Adrien said.

"Thank you and you look handsome." I said.

Adrien took my hand and brought me to the dance floor he saw that I looked nervous.

"Are you ok?" Adrien asked.

"I don't know how to dance." I said.

"Geez is there something you know how to do."

"Shut up you know my parents were overprotective of me." I laughed.

"How about we wait till you're ready to dance." I said 'yes'

Adrien and I sat down and started talking for at least a few hours. I was having so much fun I'm glad I'm having fun now. When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to go outside.

My parents said that the outside world is dangerous so my parents and I made a deal about when I turned 18 my parents would let me out of the house.

I was really only allowed outside during school. The dance is amazing Adrien and I were laughing with each other and we kept on seeing Mike and Mackenzie dance with each other they looked so cute.

I kept on seeing how the other people were dancing and I was still scared of actually dancing with Adrien.

We've been in this dance for 2 hours and we haven't even danced yet. I feel so bad I feel like I'm ruining it for Adrien because I'm not wanting to dance.

"I'm sorry Adrien." I said.

"For what?" He chuckled.

"For ruining the dance. We've been here for 2 hours and we haven't even danced yet." I said.

"You didn't ruin it we still have 3 more hours. Besides nothing gets ruined whenever you're around." He really made me smile. "I'll be back"

He left me alone so I decided to go on my phone. Adrien came back with some drinks and we started talking even more.

I think I know everything about him now he's a really interesting person. We also kept on talking about how Mike and Mackenzie look so cute together.

We kept on making kissy faces at them and making hearts with our hands. Our best friends are so cute together. After an hour a slow song started playing.

It was the song "so close" Adrien got up from his chair and had his hand out.

"May I have this dance princess?" I finally decided that I'm going to dance so I took his hand and we walked to the dance floor.

He put his one of his hand on my back and I had my hand on his hand and we started dancing. He spun me around and I felt like a real princess.

Before the song ended we started dancing really slowly and we were leaning in on each other then the next thing we knew we kissed.

We kissed slowly at first and we pulled away for a second then we started kissing again.

"Wanna get out of here?" Adrien whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and I took his hand and we were getting ready to leave.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Mackenzie asked.

"Oh we're tired so we are going back to our dorm bye." I said. We started to look at each other while smiling then we walked up the steps and we got out of the ballroom when the song ended.

Adrien and I were holding hands till we got to our dorm. Then Adrien pinned me against the wall and started kissing me again.

We entered my room then Adrien threw me on my bed and started kissing me. Adrien made one of my sleeves fall from my dress then he started to kiss me on my neck.

He started kissing me everywhere. He took his tuxedo jacket off and he unbuttoned his shirt he finally took his shirt off.

"You're so beautiful Marinette." Adrien said while kissing me.

I took off my dress and all I was wearing were my bra and my underwear. He started kissing me on my chest and on my stomach and that's when it started we had sex.

I've never thought I'd say this but Adrien looked hot. I don't remember everything that happened but I do remember that I had a great time with him.