25

We got dressed and we went downstairs with Mackenzie and Mike.

"You guys are mad at us aren't you?" Mackenzie asked.

"Of course we are you guys invading our privacy. How did you guys even get in anyways?" I said.

"You put an extra key under the doormat." Mike said.

"I told you that was a bad idea." Adrien said.

"Well next time call please." I said.

We started hanging out with them downstairs. I brought Noah downstairs because he needed to eat. I put him in his swinging crib and gave him his bottle.

"You know you just gave birth to Noah last week so why were you guys "wrestling" upstairs?" Mackenzie asked.

"I lost in smash bros and Adrien said if I lost we have to by the way we were using protection." I said.

We all ended up watching a movie together. After the movie was over we started playing some board games.

When it comes to board games I rage so much when I lose. When I was 15 I was playing with Mackenzie and she won and I threw the whole game across the room.

I did end up raging but Adrien held me down and covered my mouth because Noah was sleeping next to us.

We did end up playing a few more times but everyone of those times I lost I tried to calm myself down. We played one more time and I lost again. We've played like 20 times and I've never won.

"OK THAT'S IT. I'M NOT PLAYING ANYMORE." I said.

"Mari keep your voice down Noah is sleeping." Adrien said.

"We should be going." Mike and Mackenzie left.

"Great you scared them away." Adrien said.

I was in the kitchen cleaning the next day and I heard a knock on the door. I asked Adrien to open it a few minutes later I heard Adrien yelling.

I went to check what was going on and I saw the same guy who touched my ass at the restaurant. Adrien was yelling at him.

"What's going on?" I said while running.

"This jerk is saying that he's your boyfriend. Do you know him?" Adrien said.

"He's not my boyfriend he's the asshole that touched my ass at the restaurant." I said.

Adrien grabbed him by his shirt like he's going to punch him.

"Adrien don't hurt him." I said.

"Fine but if you come near her again I will hurt you. Leave before I call the cops." Adrien said.

The guy left and I closed the door. I turned to Adrien and he looked really mad.

"Why didn't you let me hurt him?" Adrien asked.

"Because if you hurt him it would've been worst. He would've called the cops and they might've put you in jail and I can't have you in jail." I said.

"Whatever." Adrien said.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" I said.

"I'm sorry are you deaf I said Whatever." Adrien said.

After a few hours Adrien was still giving me attitude. I have no idea what's going on with him.

We've been fighting all day even when I was taking care of Noah. Some of our arguments made Noah cry and Adrien still wanted to argue with me.

All of this started because the guy who touched my ass was at the door. This is the longest fight we've ever had even when I was putting Noah to bed.

We were arguing quietly so that we won't wake Noah up.

"Adrien what is your problem. Why are you being like this we've been arguing for the whole day." I said.

"Because I can." Adrien said.

"You know what Adrien if you're going to be like this don't talk to me." I said.

"Fine do you want to know why I'm like this Marinette. I'm like this because you didn't let me punch that guy. Marinette he touched you that guy deserves to be punched." Adrien said.

"Ok but you arguing with me is a little bit dramatic." I said.

"I know look I'm sorry for giving you attitude I love you." Adrien said.

"I love you too but I'm still mad at you for giving me attitude." I said.

Adrien and I hugged and we went to our room to sleep. We were getting ready for bed I put my tank top on and Adrien took off his shirt.

Adrien and I got in our bed and I got close to Adrien so that I could hug him. He put his arm around me and before we went to sleep we were talking.

"I'm sorry again." Adrien said.

"It's ok but I'm glad that you didn't hit him. I don't know what I would've done if you went to jail. I can't bear to lose you. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Adrien kissed me. "Good night princess."

"Night." I said.