14

After I sung with Adrien last night he wouldn't stop talking about it. I was even surprised because I didn't even know I could sing like that.

"Hey so I've been thinking what if you and I become a duo? Since you're not modeling anymore we can go on tour together and sing and write songs together." Adrien said.

"You really want us to be a duo?" I asked.

"Yeah and we can even get started after you give birth. So what do you say?" Adrien said.

"That's an amazing idea Yeah let's be a duo." I said.

I realized that singing is what I want to do. I will also see Adrien all the time.

Adrien was so happy when I said yes I told him that I don't know how to write songs so he told me that he could write them and we can both sing them.

I was curious how Adrien performs on stage so I asked him and he showed me a video of him on stage.

He looked amazing I hate it that he had to keep this a secret from me. I then saw a girl going on stage and kissing him.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Just a crazy fan. Don't worry I will make sure they don't do that." Adrien said.

So the news already knows that I quit modeling. I've been getting so many comments on my instagram saying that they don't want me to stop modeling.

I wanted to upload a video of me explaining everything I sat up my phone and started recording.

"Hi guys so I wanted to explain why I decided to stop modeling. I've been modeling since I was 11 and if I were to be honest I never really liked modeling. I've only modeled because it made someone happy. I love all my fans. You guys will still see more of me because I am going to start a singing career. My fiancé Adrien is already a singer so Adrien and I are going to be a duo together. We are going to start making songs together in like 9 months also in 9 months is when I'm going to give birth to my baby. Well anyways that's all I need to say. Take care you guys." I ended the video and uploaded it on my instagram.

Adrien and I went to a party together it was his grandma's 80th birthday. I'm finally going to meet the rest of his family.

I got ready I wore a dress I designed a few months ago. Adrien and I were on our way to the party and when we got there everyone was hugging Adrien.

I stood behind him because I was a bit shy to say hi to them. They saw me behind him and Adrien introduced me to them.

"Guys this is my fiancée Marinette." Adrien said.

"You're the girl that's always on the cover on those teen magazines right?" His cousin said.

"Yeah I am but I'm not modeling anymore." I said.

"Oh yeah I know I'm a fan of you and I saw you're recent post. Oh and congrats on being pregnant." When his cousin said that everyone started hugging Adrien and I.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen." His cousin said.

"It's ok I'm used to it." I said.

"I'm Ally." She said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

I was getting along with his cousins mostly with Ally she's really cool.

I haven't seen Adrien in a while so I went to find him and I saw that he was alone on the patio. I went up to him to see what he was doing.

"What are you thinking about." I said while putting my head on his shoulder.

"You." Adrien said.

I laughed at that.

"How's my family." Adrien said. He turned his body to face me.

"Amazing, they're better then mine. Now I can see where you get you're amazing looks." I said.

"Yeah I guess you can say it runs in the family." Adrien pulled me in for a kiss.

When we were kissing we heard a group of people saying "Oooooh" and we saw that his family was watching us.

We both laughed. They quickly left when we saw them.

"Sorry." Adrien laughed.

"It's ok. They're funny. Let's go back inside." I said.

We went back inside to enjoy the rest of the party. The party was really nice all of Adrien's males cousins kept on flirting with me and it made me uncomfortable so for the rest of the night I was just hanging out with Adrien so they would stop.

I got tired so I told Adrien that we should leave. I ended up sleeping in the car. Adrien picked me up from the car and carried me to the dorm.

He also woke me up a bit when he was taking me out of the car. Adrien put me in my bed and covered me with blankets.

He then went to his room. He's the best I'm glad I have him in my life.