22

We heard a knock on the door and I quickly ran upstairs. I could hear everything that's happening downstairs.

I then heard someone say where I am.

"She's upstairs with someone that's going to be staying with us. We wanted to introduce you guys to him come down babe." Adrien said. I walked downstairs.

"Guys we would like you to meet Noah our son." Adrien said.

Everyone was surprised. They started hugging Adrien and me they were also quiet because Noah was sleeping. We gave the baby to my father in law first.

He looked so happy.

"He has your eyes Marinette." Adrien's dad said.

Mackenzie,Anthony and Mike couldn't come so we had to call them in a bit. We were hanging out with our family and after they left we called Mackenzie,Anthony and Mike.

"Hey Kenzie where's Anthony?" I asked.

"Right I forgot to tell you we broke up because he knew I had feelings for someone else." Mackenzie said.

"Oh I'm sorry but I think this will cheer you up." I pointed the camera to Noah.

Mackenzie started crying she told me that she was going to be at our house in a few minutes so she can see Noah in person. She hung up and we called Mike.

"Hey man." Mike said.

"Hey Mike Marinette and I would like you to introduce you to our son Noah." Adrien said.

"Ain't no fucking way he's adorable. I'm driving there right now." Mike hung up.

I was getting pretty tired so I just went upstairs and took a nap before Mackenzie and Mike even arrived. Adrien was downstairs with Noah waiting for Mike and Mackenzie.

I didn't wake up till the middle of the night from Noah crying. I got up and I went to check on him.

"Hey buddy are you ok. Let me get your bottle." I picked him up and I gave him his bottle.

He ended up going back to sleep and I went back to my room and I saw that Adrien was awake.

"Is everything alright?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah he's back to sleep. You should go back to sleep too."

I woke up the next morning. It's my 19th birthday and I decided not to have a party this year because I'm still a bit exhausted from giving birth yesterday.

I went downstairs and I saw that Adrien already made breakfast.

"Happy birthday princess." Adrien said.

"Thank you. Where's Noah?" I asked.

"Oh shit that's right we have a baby now." Adrien said.

"Adrien you were supposed to get him up." I said while running to Noah's room.

"Sorry I have to get used to being a dad." Adrien said.

I got to Noah's room and it just made me happy seeing my newborn son. I hope being a mom won't be so hard.

I brought Noah downstairs and I put him in his crib. Since Adrien and I are famous we decided to not tell our fans about Noah.

We want our family to be private. We don't want paparazzis taking pictures of Noah. So for the meantime until Noah is older we decided to close our blind so that paparazzis won't take pictures of us.

I went to sit down to eat the breakfast Adrien made me. When we were done eating he told me that he got me something. I opened the gift and it was a locket on one side it had a picture of us before we lost our memories and the other side was us when we got married. It was the most amazing gift I have ever gotten.

"Adrien this is beautiful. I will never take it off." I said.

I got up from my chair and I went to get Noah dressed. Most of the clothes Adrien bought for Noah when I was pregnant were kinda big.

He'll grow in to them. They do look cute on him tho. Adrien was trying so hard to make my birthday amazing.

"Adrien I don't care about this birthday. So there's no need to make it special." I said.

"Fine but there is one more surprise for you upstairs in our room." Adrien said.

"If it's what I think it is no thank you. We just had a baby and I can't get pregnant again. Well at least not right now." I said.

"Fine. Let's just watch a movie. Adrien said.

We sat down on the couch and we started watching a movie. After the movie Adrien bought a cake for me.

We sat down at the kitchen table and I had Noah on my arms. Adrien started singing me happy birthday.

When I first found out I was going to get married to Adrien I thought it was going to suck but Adrien really makes me happy now.

I'm so glad I married him. The cake was good tho. After that I went upstairs to put Noah to sleep. He has been a good baby so far. He only cried like once that's it.