13

Today's the day that my parents find out that I've been sleeping with Adrien. I'm so nervous I don't know how they will react.

We arrived to my parents house and before I told them I started talk about random things.

"Ok well mom, dad I have something to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" My mom said.

"Sorry I'm nervous." I said.

"Why?" My dad said.

"I'm pregnant."I quickly said it

And as I expected they got mad.

"WHAT!!! YOU PROMISED US THAT YOU WOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE. IS ADRIEN THE FATHER?" My dad yelled.

"Yes" I said softly.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET HER PREGNANT? SHE WASN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX TILL AFTER MARRIAGE. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TWO HAVE SEX?" My dad said.

"Um-" I said.

"Marinette I'm asking Adrien." My dad said.

"Only two times." Adrien said.

"YOU TWO GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I'M NOT GOING TO YOUR GUY'S WEDDING. YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE MARINETTE." Adrien and I left I started crying.

My parents don't want anything to do with me anymore. I knew it was a bad idea to tell them. I also felt bad that my dad yelled at Adrien.

I was crying for the whole car ride. Adrien and I didn't talk for the whole car ride because I couldn't stop crying.

When we got back to the dorm I ran to my room to cry on my bed. I don't usually think this but at that moment I just wanted to die.

My parents are supposed to be supportive of me. Adrien walked in my dark room I was on the floor sitting down with my head on my knees.

Adrien sat next to me and he rubbed my back. He didn't say anything I don't even think he knew what to say.

"I'm sorry Adrien." I said while lifting my head up.

"About what?" Adrien asked.

"About my dad yelling at you." I said.

"Marinette it's ok it wasn't your fault." Adrien said.

"Yes it is everything is my fault. I make mistakes everyday and it's almost like just because I'm famous everyone expects me to be perfect. No matter how hard I try I will never be perfect. I bet if I just disappear no one will even noticed." I said.

"Don't say that. I will notice because I love you." Adrien said.

"Yeah but the people who gave me a life hate me now." I said.

Adrien tried to make me feel better but it didn't work this time. I used to be happy everyday but now I've been depressed lately.

Adrien saw that I was still kinda sad from what happened with my parents so he said that he had a surprise for me.

He took me out of my room and blindfolded my eyes.

"Adrien what are you doing I want to be alone in my dark room." I said.

"Just wait. Ok you can take off the blindfold now." I took off the blindfold and the surprise was a band that I didn't even know.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"These people are my band I wrote a song for you and I was going to sing it for you on our wedding day but I thought you needed it right now." Adrien said.

I sat down on the couch and his band ended up playing the song. I started crying he was making me feel better.

After the song was over I started hugging Adrien. I'm so lucky to have someone like Adrien I love him so much.

I don't even care if my parents are mad at me anymore. They've never supported me in anything I do except for modeling which was their idea to make me start modeling.

Adrien's band left and I got a text from my mom saying that she was sorry about my dad and she told me that she needed me to do some modeling.

That's literally the only reason why they call or text me they only need me for modeling. I really don't care anymore.

I decided to call my mom to give her my answer

"Hey sweetie so are you going to come and do modeling?" My mom asked.

"No." I said.

"No? Why not?" My mom asked.

"Oh I don't know maybe because you didn't support me for having a baby and dad yelled at Adrien. I'm done with you guys not supporting me I've never had anyone in my life who supported me until I met Adrien. He the only one that's been there for me. So I'm done with you guys I'm done with modeling. I don't want to be a model anymore I quit." I hung up on her.

Adrien heard the whole conversation.

"You ok?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, I will be. Besides I'm not modeling anymore which is good." I said.

Adrien hugged me. Since I'm not modeling anymore I have to figure out what I'm going to do now.  I was happy that I'm not modeling anymore.

I've been modeling since I was 11 it feels so good to finally be free from modeling. Adrien and I went to a karaoke restaurant as a date.

He forced me so I didn't have a choice. Adrien kept on begging me to sing with him but I really didn't want to.

I've never sung before so I have no idea how I sound like. After a while I finally caved and I went up to sing with Adrien we were singing the song "like I'm gonna lose you." (Song is at the top) From Meghan Trainor.

When we finished the song everyone was cheering for us. I also realized that I could actually sing.

"I didn't know you can sing." Adrien said.

"Neither did I." I said.