18

I couldn't believe that Adrien and I might've known each other since 2017.

"Let's get to the party and then we can ask Mackenzie about it." I said.

We continued to walk to the party. I gave the phone to Adrien so he can see the direction. We finally arrived to the party.

We also saw that Mike arrived.

"What are you doing here Mike?" I asked.

"I'm sorry about what I did I will never do anything like that again." Mike said.

"Fine great thing you're here tho because we need to talk to you and Mackenzie." I said.

We went to find Mackenzie and we saw her talking to Ally.

"Hey girl." I said.

"Hey what's up." Ally said.

"Nothing Mackenzie I need to talk to you." I pulled her arm and I took her where Adrien and Mike where.

When we were all together Adrien and I took Mike and Mackenzie to the bridge. The bridge was close to the party so we didn't go far.

"Look at this." I said.

Mike and Mackenzie had a terrified look on their faces.

"We want to ask you one question and we want the truth. Did Adrien and I known each other since 2017?" I said.

"Yes you did." I couldn't believe it. How did I not remember Adrien.

"How do we not remember?" Adrien asked.

"Well Adrien when you're mom died you got really depressed. So you started drinking at a party we all went to. We were all only 13 so we didn't know what to do but then you started to get physical with everyone. Marinette tried to calm you down but that didn't work." Mackenzie said.

FLASHBACK

"I can't believe we are all going to our first school party. Even Adrien is going to be there." I said.

"Yeah I'm surprised he's going. He hasn't left his house since his mom died." Mackenzie said.

"Marinette was excited to see you. When you walked in the house she was jumping up and down because you arrived. We were all dancing and hanging around with each other then Marinette saw you drinking." Mackenzie said.

"Kenzie Adrien is drinking." I said.

"Then that's when you started to get physical." Mackenzie said.

"I'm going over there to make him stop. Adrien stop drinking I'm here for you I know your mom just died but if you need to talk I'm here." I said.

"Don't touch me." Adrien said.

"Then he threw you to the wall Marinette. Adrien knew how to drive because his dad made him learn at a young age so he got in his car drove away and then a few hours later we got a call that said that Adrien has been in a car accident." Mackenzie said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Adrien you have been in a coma for like 6 months and when you woke up you couldn't remember anything about what happened and you couldn't remember me or Marinette. You only remembered Mike since he's been your best friend forever."

"So were Adrien and I dating?" I asked.

"No Marinette you had a crush on him but you didn't want anything bad to happen to him." Mike said.

"What about me why don't I remember Adrien?" I asked.

"Because of Adrien throwing you to the wall." Mike said.

FLASHBACK

"Adrien threw so hard and when Mackenzie saw that she ran to you."

"Marinette!!! Wake up. ADRIEN WHAT DID YOU DO?" Mackenzie yelled.

"Gosh I'm so sorry. I should leave." Adrien said.

"That's when he ran outside and left you were unconscious. You and Adrien were put in different hospitals. You weren't in a coma for so long like Adrien you were in a coma for at least 4 weeks." Mike said.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"We were told to not tell you guys any of this because it will do something bad to your brains." Mike said.

"Well nothing happened so let's just go back to the party." I said.

We went to the party but I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Adrien and I knew each other for a long time.

It's the day after the wedding Adrien and I found a house so we can live in. I still couldn't stop thinking about how Adrien and I knew each other.

"I'm sorry" Adrien said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About throwing you across the room a long time ago." Adrien said.

"It's ok I don't even remember it anyways." I said.

Adrien and I were setting up the baby's room. After we were done Adrien and I invited Mackenzie, Mike and Anthony to come over.

We wanted to talk to them about how Adrien and I actually met. We opened the door and first to arrive were Anthony and Mackenzie. A few minutes later Mike arrived.

"Hi Mike. This is Anthony my boyfriend Anthony this is Mike my ex." Mackenzie said it was totally awkward for them.

We all sat on the couch and they started telling us how we met.