26

It's been 6 months since Noah was born and Adrien and I decided to adopt a little puppy. We went to the animal shelter to see what dog we like.

It's also Adrien's 19th birthday so it's basically a birthday present for him too. He always wanted a dog. We ended up picking a French poodle.

It's a girl we named her Ariel we bought some things for her too. After we bought some things we went home.

Ariel was kinda scared but we tried to make her feel home. We also have to teach Noah on how to play with a dog because when we tried to get Noah to play with the dog all he did was pull on her fur.

"It's going to take a while to teach Noah how to play with a dog right babe." I said.

"Yeah." Adrien said.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday." I said.

"You know." Adrien said.

"No anything but that." I said.

"Ok how about we all go to the fair." Adrien said.

I agreed and were all getting to go to the fair. We called Mackenzie and Mike to come over to watch the dog.

I got the baby stroller and I put it in the car we drove to the fair and just in case someone recognized Adrien or me we decided to cover Noah's face because we don't want to show him to the public yet.

We put sunglasses on him that's literally all we can think of and as we expected before we entered the fair we were stopped by fans.

We signed autographs and took pictures with them. They did end up asking about Noah and we told them that we don't want the public to see him till he's older.

We finally got in the fair and the first place we went to was the little baby playground so that Noah can play there for a bit.

I left to go get us some food I got Adrien and I some hamburgers and fries and for Noah I got him applesauce.

"Babe can you go get Noah he needs to eat." I said.

Adrien went to get Noah and I had Noah on my lap to feed him. After I was done feeding Noah I put him back in his stroller and Adrien and I started eating.

We were done eating and we started walking around the fair.

"Look there's karaoke over there Mari you should try it so that you'll be comfortable performing in front of a huge crowd when we go on tour." Adrien said.

"Um I don't know that is a huge crowd." I said.

"Come on Noah and I will be cheering for you." Adrien said.

"Fine." I signed up and when it was almost my turn I was getting super nervous.

It was my turn and I wanted to sing "permanent monday" from Jordin sparks (on the top).

The song was starting and I was shaking so much. When I saw Noah and Adrien in the crowd I started smiling and I started to feel less nervous.

I wanted to sing that song because it reminds me of Adrien. The part when it says "Cause when I feel you right here close to me. Everything is where it's supposed to be" is exactly what I think when I'm with Adrien.

When I sung that part I started pointed at Adrien. I think I'm going to sing that song to Adrien all the time. When the song was over everyone was cheering.

When I walked down the stage some of my fans came running to me and they started saying that they didn't know I could sing.

After my fans left I went running to Noah and Adrien. I kissed both of them and Adrien was just proud of me.

"Who sings that song?" Adrien asked.

"Jordin Sparks. She's my favorite singer. Oh and by the way I was singing that songs to you." I said.

"I knew you where. I love you." Adrien and I walked away and we went to the fair's petting zoo so that Noah can see the animals.

He was petting the horses he also got scared a few times so we had to get out of the petting zoo. Noah wasn't big enough to ride any rides so we were just walking around.

"So how's your birthday so far." I said.

"It's great cus I have you and Noah here." Adrien said.

Adrien went to use the bathroom and I was waiting for him with Noah. A guy came up to me and asked for an autograph.

"So I have a crush on you and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me." The guy said.

"Um I'm a mom." I said.

"That's ok I can it's stepdad." The guy said.

"Ok but I'm also married." I said while holding my hand up to show him my ring.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know but it was nice meeting you bye." The guys said.

That guy was nice usually the guys that come up to ask for an autograph they end up being rude to me. Adrien came out of the bathroom.

I was really craving popcorn so we went to find a popcorn stand to buy some. We took some pictures with each other and Noah looked so happy in all of them.

A few minutes later Noah fell asleep we stayed at the fair for another hour and we played some games with each other.

Adrien ended up winning me a teddy bear. We also won some things for Noah we left after a few games. Adrien put the stroller in the back of the car and I put Noah on his seat.

"This has been the best birthday ever." Adrien said.

"I'm glad it was." I said as I put my seatbelt on.

We got home and Mackenzie and Mike were playing with Ariel.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey how was the fair?" Mackenzie asked.

"It was great." Adrien said.

"Ok well it's getting late we should be going. Happy birthday dude." Mike said while patting Adrien's back.

"Yeah happy birthday Adrien." Mackenzie said. Mike and Mackenzie left.

"Thank you guys." Adrien said.

Mike and Mackenzie left.