17

It's finally the day. I'm marrying Adrien I'm so nervous. I can't wait to walk down the aisle.

I forgot to mention that Adrien's dad is going to walk me down the aisle we worked things out about the time Adrien got stabbed now he forgives me and I forgive him. I told him about my pregnancy and he didn't scream at me he was very supportive.

Mackenzie, Ally and a few other of Adrien's girl cousins came over to help me get ready. Ally was doing my makeup and at the same time Mackenzie was doing my hair.

After they were done with my hair and makeup. I went to my room to change. I was getting ready in my dorm and Adrien was getting ready in Mackenzie's dorm.

Mackenzie was helping me put my dress on.

"I can't believe you're getting married today." Mackenzie said.

"I know too bad my family won't be there." I said.

When I was ready I looked in the mirror. I look so beautiful the dress is amazing I did an amazing job.

I walked out of my room and everyone was screaming. They love the dress I was so proud of myself.

We had to wait till Anthony texted us and tell us that Adrien and the guys left so that we won't run into each other.

I put on some videos to watch for the girls. I was running around the dorm finding everything that I need to bring.

Anthony ended up texting us that Adrien and the guys are already at the ceremony. We left and we went inside the limo.

As I expected a lot of paparazzi were surrounding us. The girls started covering my face we finally go in the limo.

"Gosh I hate the paparazzi they've been following me since I was 11" I said.

When we got to the ceremony I was shaking a little.

"Calm down it's going to be ok." Adrien's dad said.

The ceremony started and when everyone else was done walking it was my turn. They opened the doors for me and I started walking to Adrien.

I saw that Adrien was crying I wanted to cry too. He looked so handsome. We then heard the door slam open.

"Wait." It was my dad I was scared because I thought he was going to make a scene.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything I've done to you and Adrien. I also thought it wasn't right for you to walk the aisle without your dad. Will you forgive me?" My dad said.

"Sure I will." I hugged him and my dad started walking me down the aisle now.

"Take care of her Adrien. Also if you break her heart I swear-"

"Dad!" I said my dad went to sit down.

The ceremony started and I couldn't stop staring and smiling at Adrien.

It was time for Adrien and I to say our vows we both wrote our own vows. I went first.

"Adrien from the first moment I met you I hated you because you were a jerk. I tripped and fell next to you and you were just being rude to me. When I found out I had to get married to you I was so mad because I didn't like you but we had to live together and I started liking you. You showed me how to do so many things. You showed me how to swim and how to dance. When we shared our first kiss I started having feeling for you I will always be there you when something happens. I promise to love and be there for you and I can't wait to give birth to our son."

It was Adrien's turn.

"Marinette I always loved you every since we had our first dance together. You always knew how to make me laugh and how to make me happy. You are the most funniest person I've ever met. You've always been there for me ever since you met me but now it's my turn to always be there for you. I promise to take care of our son and to love him no matter what. I also promise to love you everyday I might also spoil you a bit. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I really wanted to cry now I just couldn't take it anymore. Mackenzie saw me crying and she gave me a tissue that she had in her purse.

"You want one too you big baby?" Mackenzie said to Adrien.

I pushed her away. They were about to announce us as husband and wife I was so nervous at this part.

We were finally announced as husband and wife I'm finally married to Adrien. Adrien and I were hugging everyone and a few minutes later we walked to the party.

Adrien and I went inside the limo to go to the party. I didn't know where the party was it's supposed to be near where we had the ceremony.

Mackenzie said that she picked out the place where we were going to have the party. She texted me the address and I knew exactly where it's going to be.

It was supposed to be at a park that everyone has their parties at. I've always wanted to have a party there but my parents never threw me any parties. The specific spot where the party is going to be is farther away from the playgrounds in the park.

When we got to the park Adrien and I started walking there alone. We didn't want to take pictures until we get to the party. We were only taking pictures on our phone.

We kept on getting lost to the point where we started arguing.

"Marinette I don't think it's over there." Adrien said.

"It is Adrien gosh I've been here a bunch of time trust me." It's literally out first argument as a married couple.

"Marinette let me see the directions." Adrien said.

"No give me back my phone." I said.

"Oh my gosh Marinette we keep in getting lost." Adrien said.

I kept on walking really fast because I just couldn't take it anymore. I think I was getting us lost.

"Ok let's just calm down and let's take a picture on this bridge." Adrien said.

When we took a picture I looked down at the bridge and I saw a writing on it. It said "Marinette Perez + Adrien Gomez 2017".

"Adrien what is this?" I asked.

"Woah. That's us." Adrien said

"Do you think we known each other since 2017?" I asked.