12

Mine and Adrien's wedding is in a month so we started planning some more things for the wedding. After planning most of the wedding Adrien and I were hanging out with Mackenzie.

Mackenzie said that she met another guy and she thinks she's in love with him. His name was Anthony and he was really sweet to Mackenzie.

I could tell that he loves her we invited Anthony to the wedding and he said that he's going to be there. We went back to the dorm and then my stomach started hurting so badly for some reason.

I've also noticed that whenever I try to eat I end up throwing up. Adrien was there to help me feel better but it's been a few days and I haven't gotten better.

I had a thought on why I wasn't getting better but I didn't tell Adrien I wanted to wait till I know it's true.

I went to the store and I picked up some pregnancy tests. When I got back to the dorm I tried to hide the pregnancy tests from Adrien till I get the results.

"Hey where did you go." When I saw Adrien I hid the tests behind my back.

"Oh um with my parents I'm going to the bathroom." I walked to the bathroom and I got started.

I didn't really know how to use a pregnancy test so I just read the instructions. I ended up peeing on the stick and I waited till it gave me the results.

I started freaking out because if I'm pregnant then I have to tell my parents and they are going to be mad because I'm not a virgin anymore.

It's been a while and I just couldn't look at the test. When I was going to pick up the test I started shaking. Then I looked at it and it was positive. I'm pregnant.

I haven't told Adrien that I was pregnant and it's been like 4 days I'm just so nervous. Adrien still thinks that I'm sick.

"Are you feeling better now?" Adrien asked.

"Not really. You know you are going to be an amazing father." I tried dropping hints that I'm pregnant but he just wouldn't get it.

"Yeah I know hopefully one day." Adrien said.

"Um Adrien?" I said.

"Yeah princess?" Adrien said.

"I'm not really sick." I said.

"So you just wanted my attention?"

"No but there is something I need to tell you." I was so nervous. "I'm pregnant."

Adrien got up and started hugging me he was also crying. He was really excited that he started picking out names for the baby.

Adrien went to the store by himself and I stayed at the dorm watching tv. Adrien took like 2 hours in the store and when he came back I saw that he bought a bunch of baby stuff.

I was eating when he walked in the dorm and I almost choked on my food.

"Woah why did you buy all of this." I said.

"Because you're pregnant or was that a lie?" Adrien said.

"I am It's just that don't you think it's too early I mean we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl." I said.

"You're right let me go return these."

"No you don't have to do that we can save them once the baby is born."

I know most people won't support me being pregnant because I'm 18 and that's still young for most people but I don't care what other people say except if it's my parents.

I started eating weird stuff and Adrien would just stare at me looking all disgusted.

"You want some?" I teased him.

"Ew no." He gaged

"Babe?" I said.

"Yeah." Adrien said.

"Um we're going to have to tell my parents that I'm pregnant because I'm going to start showing a bump during the wedding."

"But are they going to get mad."

"Yeah but we still have to tell them."

Adrien said that if that's what I want then we will tell them. I'm going to be even more nervous then I was when I was going to tell Adrien.

We were too busy to go today so decided to tell them tomorrow. I started asking Adrien about why he never told me that he's a singer.

He told me that he knew I was going to tell him to sing and he was right. He told me that he also needs to go to the studio to record a song.

I had to stay in the dorm because Adrien didn't let me go with him. I invited Mackenzie and Anthony over to have lunch with me.

I was talking to Anthony to see if he's actually right for Mackenzie because I don't want her to get hurt again. Mackenzie left to go to the bathroom so Anthony and I were alone.

"She's amazing." Anthony said.

"Yeah she is." I pulled Anthony shirt like I was going to beat him up. "If you break her heart I will find you and murder you."

Mackenzie walked back in and I just sat back like nothing happened. I'm not really like that but after what Mike did to her I'm overprotective of her now.

"Hey so I saw some baby stuff in the bathroom what's that about?" Mackenzie said.

"Well that's what I wanted to tell you. I am pregnant." I said.

Mackenzie started to cry she was exactly like Adrien. She already wanted to go buy baby clothes for the baby.