11

When we got back to the dorm I wasn't talking to Adrien. I opened the door of my room and I closed the door at him.

He followed me into my room but I still wouldn't talk to him. I was crying so much I've loved him but apparently he never loved me.

"Get away from me." I said while tears were rolling down my face.

"Let me explain." Adrien said.

"How could you. I thought you loved me. I can't believe I had sex with you." I said.

"Princess I-"

"Don't call me that."

"Marinette I do love you."

"Yeah sure you do. I've loved you since we had our first conversation together. Leave me alone now." Adrien left my room.

I was crying so much he told me he loves me. I can't believe I got worried about him when he was in the hospital.

I called Mackenzie and I told her everything that happened. She was also crying because Mike was hitting on me.

After the phone call with Mackenzie I just couldn't get up from my bed. I also looked awful my hair was a mess and I didn't even bother to dress nice.

I had my door locked so that Adrien won't come in. He did knock on the door and he kept on telling me that we needed to talk but every time I hear his voice I end up crying.

I was truly in love with him and knowing that he was only going to marry me for my fame and money made me really sad.

A few days passed I still wasn't feeling better after knowing Adrien doesn't love me. I've missed like 5 days of school because I wasn't ready to see Adrien's face.

For some reason Mackenzie was already feeling better after mike hit on me. She tried to get me out of my room but I didn't want to get out.

I saw that something was sliding under my door and when I picked it up it was a note from Adrien. I decided to read it.

Hey prince- I mean Marinette I want to explain about what happened but I know you don't want to talk to me. It is true that I said I'm only marrying you for your fame and your money but that was before I got to know you. When I was getting to know you I didn't instantly fell in love with you I fell in love with you when we danced together at the dance. Everything that I said to you after that is true I enjoyed having sex with you for the first time,I enjoyed our first kiss and I even enjoyed the second time we had sex. I love you and I will always love you. If I never loved you I would've never come rushing over to the park and try to beat up Mike. I'm no longer friends with Mike after what he did to you. Hopefully you had read this note instead of throwing it away. I will always love you.
-Love Adrien.

I was crying so much after I read that letter. I decided that it was time for me to come out of my room.

Adrien was sitting on the couch and when he saw me he got up quickly. I couldn't stop crying and I walked up to him and hugged him. He kissed my head.

"I love you so much Marinette." Adrien said.

"Call me princess." I said.

"Ok princess." He tried to give me a kiss but I told he that I haven't showered or brushed my teeth in 5 days.

I went to take a shower and I felt refreshed. I went out of the bathroom and Adrien was there with flowers in his hand. He even wrote a note on it.

To the most beautiful girl I've ever known.

I kissed him he's so sweet. I really don't want Adrien and I to get into anymore fights.

Adrien and I went on a few dates together. Then a fan came up to us but this time they were asking an autograph from Adrien.

"I love your music." The fan said.

The fan left and I just stared at Adrien.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Fine I'll tell you. I'm a singer and a songwriter." Adrien said.

"Wait so if your famous too why did you only want to marry me for my fame and money?"I asked

"Because you make more money then me."

I couldn't believe that Adrien never told me this I thought I knew everything about him. I really have to hear how Adrien sings.

Adrien then took me to a beautiful river. It was really pretty. We had some photographers take pictures of us near the river.

Adrien then told me to turn around so that I'm facing the river so that we can take pictures like that. He then told me to turn around and when I turned around I saw that Adrien was proposing.

"Marinette we've only known each other for a few weeks already and I know it was supposed to be an arrange marriage but I want the marriage to be real. I've loved you since we had our first dance and I know you loved me before that. So will you marry me for real this time."

I was crying so hard I said yes and we hugged and kiss. I finally have an engagement ring it was so beautiful.

Adrien and I took more pictures near the river but this time I kept on having my hand out showing the ring.

After a while Adrien and I went back to the dorm. I called Mackenzie to tell her the news.

"Hey Kenzie I have news." I said.

"What is it?" Mackenzie asked.

"Adrien and I are engaged." She didn't look surprised.

"Yeah I know." She said.

"No I mean we're engaged for real." She saw the ring and she started freaking out.