8

"Gosh I wish I would've been there for him." I said.

I kept on blaming myself for what had happened to him. I couldn't stop thinking about if he's going to be ok or not.

Maddie should go to jail I don't want her near Adrien anymore. We have a restraining order against her but I don't think she cares about that.

I kept on pacing back and forth I was getting worried about him every minute. Then Mackenzie had to bring up the fact that she knows something is going on between Adrien and I.

"So as long as we're here do you mind telling me what's going on between you and Adrien and don't say that you hate him because when you found out he got stabbed you looked worried." Mackenzie said.

"Fine but you can't tell anyone. Adrien and I were dancing at that dance then in the middle of the song we kissed then he asked me if I wanted to leave I said yes so we left and went to our dorm. Then when we got to the dorm Adrien pinned me to the wall and started kissing me. Then we entered my room Adrien threw me on my bed started kissing me and then we um we had sex." I said.

"WHAT!!!!" I started to calm her down because I didn't want her to make a scene. "Marinette you promised all of us that you'll wait till marriage."

"I know that's why I didn't want to tell you. I-" a nurse interrupted me.

"Marinette?" The nurse said.

"Yeah."

"Adrien is ready to see you." I walked to the room and I saw Adrien on the bed.

"Hey beautiful." Adrien said.

I went up to him to hug him.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Good now that you're here." Adrien said.

I kissed him. A few minutes later the police arrived with Maddie. She was in handcuffs she gave me a death stare.

"Hey so we found her and we want to know if you want to press charges." They asked.

"Of course we do she almost killed my fiancé." I said. "We also had a restraining order against her"

The cops said that they are going to take her to jail. It was getting late so I had to leave the hospital but the doctors said that Adrien has to stay at the hospital for a few more days.

I'm really going to miss him because I'm also going to be too busy to visit him.

Mackenzie, Mike and I were going back to our dorms. When we got there I said bye to Mike and Mackenzie. When I went inside my dorm it was really quiet.

I hated it. I don't want to be alone. I got ready for bed and when I was laying down on my bed I couldn't sleep. I really want Adrien back before I went to sleep I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and it was one of Adrien's nurses.

"Hey Marinette Adrien asked me to deliver this to you." The nurse said.

"Ok thank you have a good night." I close the door.

Adrien sent me flowers and it had a note on it. The note said.

Hey princess I know we aren't going to see each other for the next few days but I wanted you to have these flowers. I want you to know that I'm always going to be thinking of you I don't want you to worry about me I'll be fine. I can't wait to see you again Marinette.
-Love Adrien

I know Adrien doesn't want me to worry but I'm still going to worry about him. I don't want anything to happen to him. I can't believe I'm saying this but I love him.

He's the only one that ever made me happy. Ever since I became a model and became famous I've always been depressed and sad.

I always hated modeling but I never told my parents but when I met Adrien everything changed of course it didn't change that very second because he was a jerk when I first met him but after a few weeks of getting to know him he really made me feel better.

Whenever I'm with Adrien I feel happy and that was my dream being with a guy that would always make me happy. I'm actually pretty excited to get married to him now.

I know Adrien is going to treat me so well. Gosh I just want to see him so much right now. I couldn't go to sleep so I got out of bed to watch tv.

There was nothing to watch on tv so I decided to fall asleep but I decided to go sleep in Adrien's room.

I instantly fell asleep. His bed was so comfortable I just wish Adrien was here to sleep right next to me.