24

Adrien and I were sitting in the restaurant with Mackenzie and Mike. I'm so glad Mackenzie and Mike are back together.

"So how's parent and marriage life?" Mackenzie asked.

"Marriage life is good but parent life for me is not going how I expected. I literally can't stop Noah from crying. Adrien on the other hand just plays his guitar to Noah and he stops crying." I said. "I'll be back I gotta use the bathroom."

I went to use the bathroom and a guy my age came up to me and asked me for an autograph. He started telling me how he was a big fan of me and that he was sad when I quit modeling.

When he was walking away I was standing still trying to text the babysitter and I suddenly felt someone's hand on my ass.

When I turned around it was the same guy that I signed an autograph to. I just had my mouth wide opened.

"Did you just-" I said.

"Shhh it's just that your so beautiful and I always wanted to do that." He walked away.

I really didn't know what to do because that never happened to be before. I walked back to the table. Mackenzie, Mike and Adrien looked worried about me.

"Princess are you ok?" Adrien asked.

"Huh, oh yeah I am." I said.

I was barely talking because I was still thinking about what happened. We were eating and then it was time for us to leave.

We said goodbye to Mike and Mackenzie and we went inside the car. Before Adrien turned on the car he was asking me a lot of questions about what happened.

"Fine I'll tell you." I said.

I started telling him about what happened and he looked really mad.

"Why didn't you tell me when it happened."Adrien said.

"I was scared. Can we please go home now I have to put Noah to sleep." I said.

We drove back home and it was really quiet in the car. We didn't talk till we got back home.

"How was he?" I asked the babysitter.

"He was amazing." The babysitter said.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"Nothing you're my cousin's best friend you don't have to pay me." She said.

"Here's $60 and you are not refusing it. Have a great night." I said.

I went upstairs to put Noah on his bed.

When I woke up the next morning I was going downstairs to eat and Adrien was staring at me. I could tell that he wanted to talk about what happened to me last night.

"Mari we have to talk about last night." Adrien said.

"Oh I think I hear Noah crying. I'm coming baby." Noah was definitely not crying I just wanted an excuse to not talk to him.

Through out the whole day Adrien was trying to talk to me. I just couldn't talk to him about it because I was embarrassed.

I'm just not ready to talk to him. Before the day ended I was putting Noah down to take a nap then Adrien finally got to me and started asking me about last night.

I had no choice but to talk to him. When we sat down to talk my heart was racing so fast.

"So why didn't you tell me?" Adrien asked.