16

We didn't know what to do after they saw the bruises. The only person that had the guts to say anything was Ally.

"So you're abusing my cousin." I knew they thought I abused him.

"What no I love him so much to abuse him." I said.

"Then how do you explain the bruises." Ally said.

I guess it was time to tell them.

"Adrien and I were trying to keep this a secret. My parents came over yesterday and they were still mad that I quit modeling so they decided to come over. Adrien tried to not let them in but my dad pushed him. I was in the bathroom throwing up and Adrien tried to get them away from him and that's when Adrien started to get bruises. We were both attacked by my parents." I said.

"I'm so sorry I accused you are you two ok." Ally said.

We nodded our heads yes.

"But let's not let that ruin the party. I'm having a boy." I said.

Everyone started cheering and they all came up to hug us. Adrien and I were sitting down and we saw that Mackenzie and Anthony were just arriving.

"You guys are late we already did the balloon." I said.

"Sorry I forgot that it was today what's the gender?" Mackenzie asked.

"A boy." Mackenzie was happy. "This is Mackenzie and Anthony. Mackenzie and Anthony these are Adrien's cousins,aunts,uncle and grandma"

Mackenzie sat down and started talking with us.

Adrien and I were watching a movie together after the party. His arm was around me and I was laying down on his chest.

"Ow." Adrien said.

"Does it still hurt here let me get more ice." I said.

I got more ice and I gave it to him.

"I'm lucky to have someone like you." Adrien said.

He just smiled at me. I ended up putting bandages on him so that it would hurt less.

"Easy on the abs princess." Adrien said.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I wouldn't want to ruin your perfect body." I said acting sarcastic.

"Haha stop making fun of me." I laughed at Adrien.

"I meant what I said about you having a perfect body." I kissed him and we started watching the movie.

We were watching the movie "Dear Evan Hansen" that came out in 2021. It's one of my favorite movies I've always dreamt of watching the broadway musical version in person.

It was Adrien's first time watching it and in the song "Requiem" I was crying I usually cry at that part. When I turned to see Adrien he was crying too.

"She misses her brother." Adrien said.

In the movie the character Conner Murphy killed himself and in the song "Requiem" his parents and his sister were singing about how they refused to mourn Connor's death from their different perspectives.

My favorite songs in the movie is "if I could tell her" "waving through a window" and "sincerely me".

Adrien started loving the movie. He kept on crying through out the whole movie especially in this other song called "you will be found."

I'm the part of the song "you will be found" is when they were having a memorial for Conner. Then they started singing a song that says that we aren't alone and that we have people that can help us.

When the movie was over I went to my room to finish some stuff before the wedding. When I was finished I went to find Adrien.

I couldn't find him anywhere I went to check outside the school and I found him. He looked like he was sad.

"Hey is everything alright?" I asked.

"I tried to make it through the whole day without being sad. When we watched the movie I started crying so much not because of the songs because today is a really sad day for me." Adrien said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's the 5th anniversary of when my mom died." I didn't know what to say.

"You told me she died but you never told how she died." I said.

"She killed herself which is why Dear Evan Hansen was a really sad movie for me. I just don't know-" before Adrien finished his sentence I pulled him in for a hug.

He couldn't stop crying. I didn't know it was a sad day for him.

"I'm always here for you ok." I said.

He hugged me tightly around my waist. Adrien started telling me a lot of stories about his mom and she sounded like an amazing person.

Adrien told me that he's been depressed since his mom died and that he hung out with the wrong type of people.

He told me that his friends told him to smoke and drink so he did but when he met me he stopped smoking he also told me that he stopped drinking after he pushed me that one day.

I just want to be there for him I know he'll take care of me and I will always take care of him. I hope our family will be amazing.