20

Adrien and I went back home and we were so tired. Adrien and I went to our room and we laid down together and went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I was making breakfast for Adrien and I. Ever since Adrien and I got married Adrien has been waking up later than usual. Adrien finally woke up.

"Morning sleepy beauty" I said.

"Morning." Adrien said. "Here let me take over."

"Adrien I know what I'm doing." I said.

"I know but you're pregnant and I don't want you working." I left and I watched Adrien cook.

He was done and the food was so good. We heard someone outside of our patio and I went to check who it was and as I should've known it was the paparazzi.

Why won't they leave us alone I closed all of the blinds and I was panicking.

"Woah Marinette are you ok?" Adrien asked.

"No I think I'm getting a panic attack from the paparazzi. I can't breathe." Adrien tried to calm me down.

"Ok calm down let me get you water. Ok breathe in and breathe out." I was feeling much better.

"Thanks I don't know what happened to me I don't usually have panic attacks." I said.

I'm not usually like this. I wish we just lived somewhere where no one will follow us.

"As I said in my vow I'll always be there for you." Adrien said.

I was feeling weak so Adrien picked me up from the floor and walked me over to the couch. Adrien kept on giving me water.

Adrien sat with me with his arm around me for a while. I was feeling a bit light headed so I had my head on his shoulder.

I wasn't feeling good at all Adrien ended up carrying me upstairs. He put me on our bed and for the whole day he was taking care of me.

That panic attack made me super sick. My head is hurting so badly.

It's been a few days since I've been sick and I finally went downstairs to get something to eat.

"Woah Marinette what are you doing down here?" Adrien said.

"I'm getting something to eat." I said.

"Marinette you're sick go upstairs and rest." Adrien said.

I went upstairs and I went on my bed. I was watching tv and a few minutes later I ran to the bathroom and I started throwing up.

Adrien ran upstairs and started holding my hair back when I was throwing up. I've never been this sick in my life.

Adrien was really worried so he called a doctor to come to the house. The doctor finally came and I was lying down on my bed.

"Ok so what's going on?" The doctor asked.

"I've been feeling really sick for the past couple of days. It all happened when I saw the paparazzis and I started having a panic attack then I started feeling sick." I said.

"Ok so you are pregnant right?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok so pregnancy can get you sick but it sounds like your pregnancy has been getting you really sick. So I'm going to need you to take these tablets everyday for a week and you should be feeling better. Any questions?" The doctor said.

"Yeah is this safe to take while being pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah it is." The doctor said."Anymore questions?"

"No"

"Ok then I will be on my way." The doctor left.

I took one tablets after the doctor left and I placed the rest of the tablets next to my bed. (Fun fact about the author I took a break from writing this and right after I said that Marinette is sick I got sick in real life)

Adrien left the house to get some things to make me feel better. When he came back he was making some soup for me.

The soup was really good. I hate being sick I also hate being in bed for the whole day.

Adrien came upstairs to check on me.

"Hey beautiful how are you doing?" Adrien asked.

"I don't know. I feel disgusting." I said.

"Really? From what I'm seeing you still look beautiful. I wish I can kiss you right now." Adrien said.

"Well you can't I don't want to get you sick." I said.

Adrien left the room to clean up the mess he made in the kitchen. It was late at night then I went to sleep. Since I got sick Adrien was sleeping on the couch.

I can't wait till I feel better so that Adrien can sleep with me again. I kept on waking up in the middle of the night because of a headache.

I wanted a glass of water but I really didn't want to wake Adrien up. I feel like he will get mad at me but I just needed a glass of water. I called Adrien on the phone.

"Babe? I'm sorry I woke you up." I said.

"It's ok did you need anything?" Adrien said.

"Can you please get me a glass of water?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be right up there." Adrien said.

Adrien walked in the room with the glass of water.

"Thank you. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. See you in the morning." Adrien said.

Adrien left and he closed the door. I took a sip of my water then I went back to sleep.