19

"Ok so it was the first day of school. Adrien it was your first day at our school and you were excited that you were going to make new friends." Mackenzie said.

FLASHBACK

"Before you met anyone I saw how you were running to your classes. It was time for the class all of us were in. You got there a little late Adrien." Mike said.

"Hi I'm so sorry I'm late it's my first day in this school and I couldn't find the right class." Adrien said.

"It's ok since you're late you can sit next to Mike." The teacher said.

"MIKE!!!" Adrien said.

"ADRIEN I thought I would never see you again." Mike said.

"You and I were eating lunch then Mackenzie came over." Mike said.

"Wait so if you guys known each other. How come you guys pretended that you didn't?" Adrien asked

"Like we said we couldn't let you guys know anything that happened." Mackenzie said.

"Hey Mike." Mackenzie said.

"Hey. This is my best friend Adrien." Mike said.

"Hi I'm Mackenzie and my best friend Marinette is in the bathroom she'll be here in a minute."

"We were all eating and talking then Marinette came." Mike said.

"Oh Marinette is coming." Mackenzie said.

"You looked at her like you were in love." Mackenzie said

"Hey guys sorry I'm late. Who's this?" I asked.

"This is Adrien my best friend he's new here." Mike said.

"I'm Marinette nice to meet you." I said.

"Then lunch ended and Marinette had to stay behind for a bit then you said that you would catch up with us."

"Hey Marinette." Adrien said.

"Hey Adrien." I said.

"I know we just met but would you like to go on a date with me?" Adrien asked.

"Oh Adrien I would love to but I already have a boyfriend. I would love to be your friend tho." I said.

"Ok that's cool." Adrien said.

"See you in class." I said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wait so when did I end up having a crush on him?" I asked.

"Remember when Alex cheated on you. Adrien saw that something was bothering you so he started cheering you up and you started catching feeling for him but at that time Adrien was dating Maddie." Mackenzie said.

Anthony,Mike and Mackenzie left. They gave us some pictures of when we still had our memories. They also said that something bad will happen to our brains but we feel perfectly fine.

We started looking through the pictures and we ended up remembering some of them. We also saw one with Adrien and I at a beach.

We looked so cute. We also saw one of us kissing and I quickly texted Mackenzie asking her what that was about.

She told me that Adrien and I were in love with each other even when Adrien was dating Maddie but Adrien pulled away because it wasn't right. Then she told me that Maddie found out and broke up with him. Maybe that's why she hates me.

A few months passed and Adrien and I were started picking names for our baby. We finally agreed on the name Noah. We also started writing a song we were writing a song about how we actually met.

Well Adrien was writing the song I was just singing every word he was writing. We were going to start recording the song after we find the right tune.

Adrien and I were also going to get some ultrasounds and when we saw the baby he looked so cute.

Adrien and I haven't gone to any dates ever since I got pregnant so after the ultrasound we went on a date.

I planned the date when I got pregnant. I took him to Disneyland because he said he always wanted to go there I always wanted to go there too.

"Oh my gosh Disneyland? I love you princess." Adrien said.

We got in the park and we started walking around Adrien was the only one that went in rides because I wasn't allowed to since I'm pregnant.

We also saw out favorite Disney characters my favorite is princess Ariel. We visit her first and she was really nice.

"Hi I'm a big fan." I said.

"Thank you. Oh my goodness you're pregnant how far along are you?" Ariel asked.

"5 months. This is my husband we haven't went on a date since I got pregnant so I took him here. We got married 3 months ago." I said.

"Congratulations let's take a picture." Ariel said.

We took a picture with her and we looked good. We then went to visit princess tiana because she was Adrien's favorite.

"Hello guys." Tiana said.

"Hi you are my favorite." Adrien said.

"Aw how far along are you?" Tiana asked pointing at my pregnant belly.

"5 months." I said.

"This is my own princess." Adrien said while pointing at me.

We took a picture with her and Adrien looked so happy.

"She's hot." I turned to look at Adrien.

"Um hello you have a wife." I said while pointing at myself.

"Yeah I know and you're always be my favorite princess." Adrien kissed me.

I was a bit jealous but Adrien made me better. We were having so much fun we also took pictures in front of sleeping beauty's castle.

Adrien also bought us some Mickey ears we looked so cute with them. A few hours passed and we were seeing the fireworks.

They looked amazing. Adrien kissed me and he was really happy that I brought him there.

"Thank you princess." Adrien said.