7

I woke up the next morning and I saw that I was completely naked then I saw my bra and underwear on the floor then I remember that I had sex with Adrien.

I really couldn't believe it because I promised my parents that I won't have sex till I'm married. How could this had happened.

I quickly put on my sweatpants and a jacket. When I walked out of my room I saw that Adrien was cooking breakfast.

He saw me and smile.

"Morning princess." I slowly walked towards him.

"Morning." I said.

"About what happened last night."

"Stays between us ok." I cut him off.

"Why didn't you enjoy it." Adrien said.

"It was my first time Adrien I told everyone that I'm waiting till after marriage to have sex I even promised my parents if they find out that I broke that promise they are going to be mad." I said.

"Ok I get it. By the way I really enjoyed it." I smiled at him.

He served me a plate of pancakes with chocolate chips. I didn't know Adrien could cook so well.

"Well I do want to ask you one thing about last night." I said.

"What is it?" Adrien asked.

"Did we use protection?"

"Yeah we did don't worry."

Adrien and I finished eating and I started doing the dishes with Adrien. I kept on staring at him because he just looked so cute.

We were done doing the dishes and we stared at each other for a few seconds then we started kissing. Adrien picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter and we were kissing.

He was unzipping my jacket but I stopped him.

"No stop I'm not wearing a shirt underneath and I think we both know what's going to happen after that." Adrien and I laughed.

We stopped kissing and I got off of the counter. I went to take a shower and I got dressed for the day. For the whole day all I could think about what happened last night.

I was hanging out with Mackenzie at the park for 4 hours then I went back to the dorm. When I opened the door I saw that Adrien was waiting for me.

"Hey?" I said.

"Hey so I was wondering if you want to go to the movies tonight."

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Yeah" I agreed and we went to the movie.

I really didn't like being at the movies with him because all I wanted to do was kiss him. I whispered to Adrien that we should leave so we left before the movie was over.

We got out of the theater and got in the car.

"So why did you want to leave?" Adrien asked.

"Cause the movie was boring you have horrible taste in movies." We both laughed.

Adrien and I were hanging out with Mike and Mackenzie a few hours later. We went to get frozen yogurt Adrien and I kept on staring and smiling at each other.

I think Mackenzie knew something was going on with us because when Adrien left to go to the bathroom she started asking me if something is going on between us.

"Are you crazy Kenzie you know that I hate Adrien." She gave me a look like she didn't believe me.

"Tell me what's going on between you guys." She said.

Before I could say anything a little girl came up to me and asked me for an autograph.

"Mari please tell-" I cut her off.

"Um can't you see I'm with a fan."

When the fan left I pretended that Mackenzie didn't ask me anything. I kept on talking about random things then Mackenzie had enough.

"MARINETTE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU AND ADRIEN." I've never heard her yell before.

"Babe calm down." Mike said.

"I can't Adrien and I promised not to tell anyone. Where the fuck is he anyways?"

Adrien is taking forever in the bathroom. I thought he was going to go quickly but it's been forever. I then got a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me are you Marinette." A lady asked me.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Your fiancé has been stabbed."

I was panicking and then Mike,Mackenzie and I rushed over to where he was. I was crying because I didn't want to lose him.

"Oh my god Adrien what happened?" I asked.

"It was Maddie she found me and then she stabbed me." I was crying so much.

The ambulance came and picked Adrien up they let me ride in the ambulance with them and Mike and Mackenzie drove to the hospital.

I couldn't stop crying Adrien was passed out and I was really worried he was going to die.

"Who are you to him?" The nurse asked.

"I'm his fiancée." I said.

"Fiancée? I don't see an engagement ring."

"It's an arrange marriage I don't have a ring yet."

"Ok well he's going to be fine Marinette."

"How do you know my name?"

"My daughters are big fans of you."

I went outside the hospital room and I saw that Mike and Mackenzie were there already. I started hugging them.