*•chapter seven•*

chapter seven :
You're Out of Touch
|
22:42 | 10:42 pm — (y/n)
——————————————

You, Abi, Nick, and Kaitlyn all began walking over to the cabins and radio hut, hoping you'd all be safer with Ryan and Dylan.

Then, the sound of Ryan's voice played over the PA.

"Kaitlyn! Get into a building now! Do not come up here. There's an animal outside the radio hut, get in- Just get into a cabin! Go!"

Ryan's voice was urgent and shaky which caused Kaitlyn to jump into action fast. She quickly guided the group of you into the cabin, you, Abi, and Emma had broken into. Successfully, not causing whatever the hell was out to pay attention to you.

[ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 ]

You all waited inside of the cabin until you were able to come out again. Nick and Abi sat on a bottom bunk while you and Kaitlyn stayed on your feet and kept watch.

"Fuck, what are we gonna do? We're trapped in here." You whined to Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn only shrugged in response and picked at her bottom lip. A habit she picked up back in middle school. You grabbed her hand and took it away from her lip and held her hand to keep herself from picking at it again.

Out of nowhere, Dylan's screams were heard. And the sound of crashing flooded the radio hut.

"Fuck, Dylan!" You cried out. You let go of Kaitlyn's hand and rushed out of the cabin and to the radio hut.

"(y/n), no!" Is the last thing you heard from Kaitlyn before you were halfway to the radio hut.

You hated playing the hero, but this was your friend and you weren't gonna wait around like you did with Nick. You were gonna try to save him.

You bursted through the door of the hut with no casualties until you saw Ryan point the gun at you and pulled the trigger.

You quickly ducked and avoided the bullet that was about to be lodged into your head.

[ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝟏/𝟓 ]

You quickly recovered when Dylan was tossed back onto the floor. You shut the door behind you and ran to his aid.

"Ah god! Ah what is this!?" Dylan cried out, his hand was now covered in black veins. "Make it stop!!! Make it stop! It hurts, make it stop!"

"What do you want us to do?!" Ryan panicked.

"Ryan, it's spreading! We have to cut it off!" You informed and ran over to the equipment table.

"Fuck yes! Cut it off! Cut it off!" Dylan pleaded. You grabbed the chainsaw on the table and pulled the ignition for it to start.

The loud buzzing and Dylan's whimpers of pain were the only thing heard in the hut. Until, Ryan said something.

"Are you sure we should do this?! This seems fucking crazy!" He said, clearly stressed out about the whole situation.

"YES! FUCKING DO IT! (Y/N) PLEASE! JUST CUT IT OFF!" Dylan screamed at you and you complied.

You brought the blades of the chainsaw close to Dylan's wrist and began pushing down. The blood from his body was flying everywhere, from your shorts to your face. The moment his hand was separated from the rest of his body, did Dylan's screams die down.

[ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍 ]

"THE WIRE! Get the wire! Get the wire..." Dylan told you both. His voice slowly dying out. He was definitely in shock.