*•chapter twelve•*

chapter twelve :
Morning After
|
06:23 | 6:23 am — (y/n)
————————

"Sun's out. You think everyone's okay?" You asked wearily.

Dylan and Kaitlyn shrugged at your question, both still trying to process everything that's happened. How the hell were they all gonna explain this to the police? They took pictures of everything they could find, but would it help?

The three of you stayed inside of the lodge for a little while longer. Outside the doors, you could hear the sound of roaring car engines and sirens. You three all huddled together, slowly walking away from the door just in case someone or something was gonna attack.

Then the doors bursted open.

"Place your hands on your head and get on your knees!" The police officer yelled out to you three.

You quickly complied and dropped to the floor. You nervously looked over to Kaitlyn who gave you a small smile.

"We got more survivors!" The officer in front of you shouted towards more officers that were outside.

DYLAN LENIVY : ALIVE
—————
Dylan survived the night having won the fight against Caleb when Kaitlyn and (y/n) locked him in the freezer.

(Y/N) CUSTOS : ALIVE
—————
(Y/n) survived the battle at the lodge due to her infection, and was cured when Laura killed Silas.

KAITLYN KA : ALIVE
—————
Kaitlyn survived the full moon thanks to her infection, which was cured when Laura killed Silas.

Some more cops flooded in the lodge and began looking around, while the cop in front of you crouched down to your eye level with a flashlight.

"My name is Officer Davis. We received an unfinished call from here and tracked it. Are you kids okay? What are your names? How old are you?" Davis asked you three.

"Kaitlyn Ka." Kaitlyn answered from your left. "I'm 20 years old, sir."

"Dylan Lenivy. 19 years old."

"(Y/n) Custos. 18, sir."

Davis nodded at your guys' answers and gestured you to stand up. He placed a hand on his radio and began speaking. "I found survivors. Two females and a male. One of the females has a concussion and the male has a missing hand."

"Bring them to the medics. They're just outside the lodge in the parking space."

"Copy that." Davis ushered you all to follow him. "Let's go."

The three of you followed behind him now a bit relieved at the sound there were more survivors. The walk down the stairs of the lodge felt slow, as if you were walking in a dream.

The grounds were flooded with cops with their cars, medics, and ambulances. You looked to your right and gasped at the girl sitting in the back of the ambulance being examined by a medic.

EMMA MOUNTEBANK : ALIVE
—————
Emma survived the night and was cured of the werewolf curse when Laura killed Silas.

You wanted to go up to her but Davis continued to walk you to a medic. Dylan was with another medic next to you, while Kaitlyn was talking to another cop.