ENDING STATS

MAX BRINLY : ALIVE
—————
Having survived the night, Max was cured of the werewolf curse when Ryan shot Chris Hackett with a silver shell.

-

BOBBY HACKETT : DECEASED
—————
Bobby was mauled to death by his werewolf brother.

-

CHRIS HACKETT : DECEASED
—————
Chris was killed when his favorite counselor Ryan shot him with silver.

-

CONSTANCE HACKETT : DECEASED
—————
Laura shot Constance's face off in a struggle for the gun.

-

JEDEDIAH HACKETT : DECEASED
—————
Jedediah was choked to death by a vengeful Laura.

-

CALEB HACKETT : DECEASED
—————
When Silas was killed, Caleb lost his werewolf immunity and froze to death in the freezer.

-

KAYLEE HACKETT : DECEASED
—————
Chris Hackett's daughter Kaylee was shot and killed by Laura, who mistook her for werewolf Chris.

-

JACOB CUSTOS : ALIVE
—————
Having successfully avoided infection, Jacob was freed from the Hackett's basement and survived the night.

-

NICK FURCILLO : ALIVE
—————
Nick survived the night and when Laura killed Silas, Nick's werewolf curse was lifted.

-

ABIGAIL BLYG : ALIVE
—————
Abigail survived the night and when Laura killed Silas, Abigail's werewolf curse was lifted.

-

SILAS VOREZ : DEAD
—————
Laura killed Silas the dog boy in his nest. The curse of Hackett's Quarry is broken.

-

EMMA MOUNTEBANK : ALIVE
—————
Emma survived the night and thanks to Laura killing Silas, her werewolf curse was lifted.

-

DYLAN LENIVY : ALIVE
—————
Dylan lived to see sunrise thanks to Kaitlyn and (y/n) trapping Kaitlyn in the freezer.

-

(Y/N) CUSTOS : ALIVE
—————
Caleb spared (Y/n) in the kitchen due to her werewolf infection, which was cured when Laura killed Silas.

-

KAITLYN KA : ALIVE
—————
Caleb spared Kaitlyn in the kitchen due to her werewolf infection, which was cured when Laura killed Silas.

-

TRAVIS HACKETT
—————
Travis survived the encounter with Silas and finally saw an end to the curse that had haunted his family for six years.

-

RYAN ERZAHLER
—————
Ryan was cured of the werewolf infection when he shot Chris and managed to survive the showdown with the white wolf.

-

LAURA KEARNEY
—————
Laura killed Silas with a silver shell, curing every infected person who survived the night.